• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

ST1000DM003
Disclaimer
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive $64.99 F/S

Use code EMCXTXM36 for discounted price, must be an Egg suscriber

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148840

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's funny to me that I bought a 1TB drive about 3 years ago for $40 and since the flood the prices have only gotten back down to that level on 2-4TB drives.

Missed the WD blue yesterday , may have to bite on this one . Thx OP

Also keep in mind the 2TB version of this drive also uses the same promo code for an end price of $100 . LINK

Don't forget about the Vme 10% off too . Code VMEPROMOMARCH13 (must checkout using Vme as payment option for code to work)

market consolidation.
cyfan said:   It's funny to me that I bought a 1TB drive about 3 years ago for $40 and since the flood the prices have only gotten back down to that level on 2-4TB drives.

stereo55 said:   Missed the WD blue yesterday , may have to bite on this one . Thx OP

Also keep in mind the 2TB version of this drive also uses the same promo code for an end price of $100 . LINK

Don't forget about the Vme 10% off too . Code VMEPROMOMARCH13 (must checkout using Vme as payment option for code to work)

Also to note , TD (for those wanting no tax) has the 2TB version onsale for $100 with a -$10 off code:WLY84784 (good till 3/9/12) = $90 (about $4 ship) = $94 LINK

For me (in Calif) , the TD deal makes it about $24 more to go up to the 2TB size ; as I may just go that route .

The only downfall thing Ive read it that some of the 2TB being recently sold are the 3 platter drives vs the newer better 2 platter ; this includes Newegg , TD and Amazon .

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014