rated:

LIAN LI PC-Q07B
Disclaimer
LIAN LI PC-Q07B USB3.0 Black Aluminum Mini-ITX Tower Computer Case $39.99 A/R

Extra $20 off w/ promo code EMCXTXM58 , ends 3/10

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112394

Rebate Form

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

hmm, can I get away with using this for an HTPC build? ... the Egg rarely seems to have miniITX or microATX HTPC cases on sale

Use visa V.me checkout and get 10% off too

Promo codes usually do not stack up at Newegg. Didnt bother trying v.me code tho.

What type of PSU does this take? It says 'PSU length' 140mm but I don't know which side on a given PSU is considered the 'length' side.

update: From Lian Li website it says "standard ATX PS/2 PSU"

great deal, in still on the fence

Cooler master 120's are usually/routinely on sale for this price, and the only downside is that it has one USB 3.0 port on the front instead of two. Plus the 120 features a guaranteed full ATX power supply.

Thought about it, going to pass.

asuka said:   Cooler master 120's are usually/routinely on sale for this price, and the only downside is that it has one USB 3.0 port on the front instead of two. Plus the 120 features a guaranteed full ATX power supply.

Thought about it, going to pass.

I like the Elite 120 also but only the front panel is aluminum...

I'm waiting for a similar deal on the Q25B.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014