• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$219.95 for a 10 pack of Thermold 30 round Magazines for AR-15/M-16 (.223 Remington/5.56) + $10 Flat rate shipping

http://www.gearhog.com/

Deal Overview
NOTE We cannot ship or bill to the following areas that have a capacity law prohibiting high capacity magazines:

- California
- Hawaii
- Maryland
- Massachusetts
- New Jersey
- New York
- Ohio
- City of Washington,D.C.
- City of Chicago, Illinois
- City of Aurora, Illinois
- City and County of Denver, Colorado

More Product Information:
Thermold Magazines made from Zytel, All of our products are proudly made in the United States in North Carolina. Unlike metal magazines, Thermold products won't jam because they're made with a nylon that resists heat, dirt and rust. Abuse them, drop them, throw them in the mud. They are dent resistant, self lubricating and non-corrosive.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56
Capacity: 30 rd
Finish: Black
Model: M16/AR-15

Member Summary

Thermold Magazines
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just can't bring myself to pay $23 per mag

Orgranuim said:   I just can't bring myself to pay $23 per mag

Same here. $12 per is my limit.

$23 a piece is steep for a Thermold.

I have a 10pk on back order right now for $65.

Thermold mags should be about $8 a piece. This is not a good deal.

citizenx3 said:   Thermold mags should be about $8 a piece. This is not a good deal.

It is a good deal when there is a shortage from a potential high capacity magazine ban.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014