Voting History
rated:

Trade Up To Touch at Staples
Disclaimer
Start

This is a trade-in deal.

1. Buy a new touch screen tablet or computer from Staples Qualifying purchases
2. Complete a claim online within 14 days
3. Send back your old device (Staples will provide a prepaid label)
4. Pack and send your old device along with the battery and power supply
5. Receive a prepaid VISA card

Of course there is fine print, and the amount you receive depends on what you "retire." Here's the basic program:

For your device to qualify for a trade in, it must be one of the qualifying trade in products listed below. Also listed is how much you will receive.

Any Netbook or Any Notebook (any age) - $100

Any Notebook (up to 4 years old), or Any Apple iPad (1st generation) - $150

Any Notebook powered by an Intel i3 or AMD A6 processor, Any Apple iPad mini, Any Apple iPad (2nd generation), Any Apple iPad (2nd generation) or Any Apple iPad (3rd generation) - $200

Any Notebook powered by an Intel i5 or AMD A8 or A10 processor, or Any Apple iPad (4th generation) - $300

Any Notebook powered by an Intel i7 or AMD FX processor, Any Apple Macbook (up to 4 years old), Any Apple Macbook Air, or Any Apple Macbook Pro (up to 4 years old) - $400

It should be working (including power supply and battery), and clear of your personal data.

Laptops, Desktops, Workstations and Tablets not listed above are not accepted for trade in.

READ THE FINE PRINT

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

trade up to touch
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That thread isn't found using a search of the Hot Deals forum, so I went ahead and posted it under Hot Deals.

Could be hotter by combining the current $75 off coupon, but this coupon will only be good until 3/9.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014