• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

bundle
Disclaimer
TigerDirect (through eBay) is offering this rather unusual bundle:

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Blu-ray Movie

H&R Block At Home Deluxe + State 2012 Tax Preparation Software - Media Only (1336600-12

Bundle price is $21.99 Shipped

H&R Block At Home Deluxe + State 12

The H&R Block At Home Deluxe + State 12 helps you to process your taxation tasks in the most precise way. Home owners and investors will surely benefit as this software provides professional pieces of advice to all of your concerns regarding tax even things about planning, home ownership, or retirement planning. With this software, preparing your federal or state taxes can be thoroughly managed and thought-out. Using the tax calculators, get easily informed about approximate cost basis of investments and assets sold. Guarantee accurate computations and do the right moves concerning your taxes as you grab the H&R Block At Home Deluxe + State 12 today.

What It Is And Why You Need It:

Finance software; offers in-depth assistance and management regarding on taxable stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
Customized interview process; provides easy and accurate federal and state taxes review and advice for you have a concrete audit and guarantee for refund
Audit support; guarantees precise calculations and supervision to all your taxing tasks

Member Summary

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Blu-Ray Bundle
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Weirdest bundle ever!

lol. I guess the movie is supposed to get the kids out of your hair while you do your taxes.

Good Plan

The details omit one important thing for me.... is this one of Block's "have to file on line" or does it print
out the proper and accepted forms for Fed and State???? The pack I bought last year (first one) in small print
said for efile only. I put on my Kevlar and went to the box store waving it at the manager. He said it did
both. I said lets call Block with a three way call and have them confirm this. One of the fellows working
in electronics heard this and said "boss, it is email only." They didn't have the dual purpose pack and
didn't want to bother ordering it. I got my refund and went to Office Depot and at first they said they don't
make a non-efile anymore. The department manager checked his computer and said yes they do and I will be able
to have one for you in three days. I ordered, I picked it up in two days, and changed some of my feelings
about OD. A month ago though I went to a super sale and the clerk sacked up three bags of my odds and ends,
and when I got home four things were not there. I called, she said it is still hanging on the bag hook. I
asked her to mark it for me as paid and I would pick it up the next day. Which I did. They were very crowded
at the checkout and this was a human error but was given a gift coupon for later use.

On eBay.......hah hah hah. Purchases from individuals have gone well, and some sales. But three box store
purchases on the site were totally screwed up or damaged. Caveat Emptor or at least empty the litter box.

"i just did my taxes . . . I need to watch a movie."

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014