25 off 75 @ Microsoft Store B&M

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just wanted to share this didnt see anyone else but seem like a good deal.

http://content.microsoftstore.com/store/msnfan/Costa-Mesa-CA?WT....
Text

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

can you add B&M to title pls? thanks.

Wonder if this would this work for an Office 365 subscription for $99 ?

from the website, the only exclusions seem to be:

*Valid for $25 off of a transaction of $75 or more. Voucher expires on April 8, 2013. Redeemable only at participating Microsoft store locations. Excludes Surface and Surface accessories. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Not combinable with other offers. Limit 1 voucher, per participant, per transaction, single use only. No reproductions of voucher will be accepted. While supplies last.

I generally believe in owning vs 'leasing', but
- I need to purchase a new Office 2010 license @ $200+
- Office 365 subscription is good for 5 systems

Wonder if this would this work for an Office 365 subscription for $99 ?

from the website, the only exclusions seem to be:

*Valid for $25 off of a transaction of $75 or more. Voucher expires on April 8, 2013. Redeemable only at participating Microsoft store locations. Excludes Surface and Surface accessories. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Not combinable with other offers. Limit 1 voucher, per participant, per transaction, single use only. No reproductions of voucher will be accepted. While supplies last.

I generally believe in owning vs 'leasing', but
- I need to purchase a new Office 2010 license @ $200+
- Office 365 subscription is good for 5 systems

does it work just locally in Atlanta or national ?

Possibly national. Link without local store selected.
Redeemable only at participating Microsoft store locations (not valid in Canada).

Did not honor at my store. Oh well.

this coupon did work for 25 dollars off an office 365 $99 subscription.

given that office 365 can be installed on 5 devices, and that I need to purchase a nother license of Office 2010 already for another laptop,this is a great deal for me and family, including a family member whom I would trust knowing my Microsoft account password for the install.

the person at the register needed help to ring it up correctly.
and I'm not sure it was rung up correctly, it reads strangely; the 25 dollars off shows up as an amount already paid.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014