• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has the San Francisco Bay K-Cup 80 Count boxes for $26.12 w/Subscribe & Save. That's .34/cup. Add 5 Subscribe & Save items to your cart & the Subscribe & Save discount increases to 15%. That makes the 80 Count box $23.37 (.29/cup).

There are several varieties at this price:

San Franciso Bay K Cups 80 Count

These are different than other K Cups; they are not sealed around the filter. Therefore, you treat them as you would any good coffee - you keep them in an air-tight container.

We've been very happy with this coffee. I've tried all except the morning blend. I've got three 80 count boxes coming this month along with a couple other items.

So, this deal might not work for you, but if you do use shop & save, 29 cents is a great price for this coffee.

Member Summary

San Francisco Bay K Cups
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal, but the decaf isn't on sale....green!

Just FYI, saw a couple varieties of SFB K-cups, 80-count boxes, at BJ's Wholesale Club (B&M) last night for ~$27.

Costco stores also have a Kirkland brand K-cup these days; around the same price if I recall. Sampled it at the Niles, IL store a month or two ago, thought it was great.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014