• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Asus $299.99 laptop

Asus 14" Ultra-Thin Laptop w/ Intel Dual-Core 2.4GHz CPU, 320GB HDD, 4GB RAM, HDMI, & Windows 8!

Condition: Factory Refurbished

Model: X401A

Features Include:

14" HD LED Display (1366x768)
IceCool Technology keeps palm rests cool, placing heat-producing components away from users
Instant on in 2 seconds and up to 14-day standby
Enjoy SonicMaster Lite for more powerful sound performance
Seamless.com keyboard and intuitive touchpad create user-focused experiences
Experience high transfer speeds with USB 3.0 - 10X faster than USB 2.0
Windows 8 64-bit OS installed
320GB Hard Drive (7200rpm)
Gen Intel Dual-Core B980 2.4GHz Processor
4GB DDR3 RAM (8GB Max)
2x Altec Lansing speakers built in
6 Cell 4400 mAh 47 Whrs battery
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 10/100/1000 Base T
SD/ MMC (Adapter may be required)
0.3 Webcam and microphone built-in
Connectivity: USB 3.0, USB 2.0 ports, VGA, HDMI, LAN, Line in, Headphone, Microphone
Full QWERTY keyboard with touchpad interface
Color: Blue, Green or Pink
Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 13.5 x 1 x 9.5"
Weight: 4.1 lbs.

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Asus X401A (113.68kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Asus

Deceptive title from 1SaleADay (I know OP just copy and pasted). While it says Ultra-thin, it isn't an Ultrabook. aka don't expect a laptop that is as thin as the ultrabooks you see in stores.

Factory Refurbished. This is piece of Junk. Please don't buy it. Save yourself time and money. If you really want you can get used one for 275$ from Amazon.Amazon Link

Decent sale for a new one. For a refurb? Not so much.

Not a hot deal at all. I got a open box one from best buy a few months back for $199 plus they had a coupon for a extra 10% off for open box item. They had them new on bf for $250 also.

Edit They have another one at a store close to me for $197 open box Linky so if some are interested i would check the stores in your area online.

I got my X401A with Win7 HP 64-bit and a B970 for $299.99 + tax at BestBuy B&M a few months ago. (Dec?) BRAND NEW.

This POS company will never get anymore of my $. Read their horrible reviews and decide if you want to send these scumbags your $$$

dkd711 said:   This POS company will never get anymore of my $. Read their horrible reviews and decide if you want to send these scumbags your $$$

I 2nd that!

mase123987 said:   Deceptive title from 1SaleADay (I know OP just copy and pasted). While it says Ultra-thin, it isn't an Ultrabook. aka don't expect a laptop that is as thin as the ultrabooks you see in stores.

The Dell 14z is not thin as Ultrabooks but they are still called Ultrabook.

tougher said:   dkd711 said:   This POS company will never get anymore of my $. Read their horrible reviews and decide if you want to send these scumbags your $$$

I 2nd that!

I 3rd that. I still have a order that say's processing from 2/15/2013. That's the last straw for me with them unless the change there ways. There just as bad as daily steals.

Hats off to OP!

I just had a bad experience with 1saleday.com. Ordered vacuum cleaners on 2/9 and never received. They gave me several stories before I finally told them to cancel. Had to contest on the CC.

I hope this was a isolated incedent for me, just wanted to share with you good people.

I bought 2 ref mouse never work from this store.

Brand new for 250 during thanksgiving at best buy

no way to cancel your order.

Melly777 said:   tougher said:   dkd711 said:   This POS company will never get anymore of my $. Read their horrible reviews and decide if you want to send these scumbags your $$$

I 2nd that!

I 3rd that. I still have a order that say's processing from 2/15/2013. That's the last straw for me with them unless the change there ways. There just as bad as daily steals.

Awful company, I will never order from them again. I had to open a Paypal dispute on my last order after waiting a month for my item to ship.

dkd711 said:   This POS company will never get anymore of my $. Read their horrible reviews and decide if you want to send these scumbags your $$$

This store and dailysteals are same - either selling poor refurbs or garbage chinese items dumped into the china sea.

bought a humidifier from them in February and it worked for all of about 2 days. when i contacted them for a return (i was within their 30 day return period) they advised me to contact the manufacturer and deal with the warranty. why should i have to do that if i am within the return period? never again.

LvBrknHrt said:   Asus $299.99 laptop

Asus 14" Ultra-Thin Laptop w/ Intel Dual-Core 2.4GHz CPU, 320GB HDD, 4GB RAM, HDMI, & Windows 8!

Condition: Factory Refurbished

Model: X401A

Features Include:

14" HD LED Display (1366x768)
IceCool Technology keeps palm rests cool, placing heat-producing components away from users
Instant on in 2 seconds and up to 14-day standby
Enjoy SonicMaster Lite for more powerful sound performance
Seamless.com keyboard and intuitive touchpad create user-focused experiences
Experience high transfer speeds with USB 3.0 - 10X faster than USB 2.0
Windows 8 64-bit OS installed
320GB Hard Drive (7200rpm)
Gen Intel Dual-Core B980 2.4GHz Processor
4GB DDR3 RAM (8GB Max)
2x Altec Lansing speakers built in
6 Cell 4400 mAh 47 Whrs battery
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 10/100/1000 Base T
SD/ MMC (Adapter may be required)
0.3 Webcam and microphone built-in
Connectivity: USB 3.0, USB 2.0 ports, VGA, HDMI, LAN, Line in, Headphone, Microphone
Full QWERTY keyboard with touchpad interface
Color: Blue, Green or Pink
Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 13.5 x 1 x 9.5"
Weight: 4.1 lbs.

instant on is from sleep mode, NOT BOOT.

Jibran said:   dkd711 said:   This POS company will never get anymore of my $. Read their horrible reviews and decide if you want to send these scumbags your $$$

This store and dailysteals are same - either selling poor refurbs or garbage chinese items dumped into the china sea.

My CC company reveresed the charge almost immediately. CS Rep was kinda funny on the phone, acted like they knew about the issues with them

Not an ultrabook but still makes a good entry level windows 8 laptop.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014