• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Garden Oasis 8' x 10' Steel and Fabric Pergola @ Sears - $299.97
was $599.99

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Garden Oasis 8' x 10' Steel and Fabric Pergola
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Based on this review, no way would I buy this:
"Terrible - not as advertised
This is for outdoors right? It is flimsy. The material on top does not hold up well to any weather. One night of wind and rain wore it out. It took about 2 weeks for the ties to break off and have to be repaired. Once the material flapped a bit in the wind, it weaked it enough to tear when we tried to take it down. We tried to go to Sears for warranty. They told us we need to go to the Manufacturer. They manufacturer says it is not for permament outdoor use. It needs to be taken down for any weather. NO WARRANTY. This this is not worth 99 dollars, much worse asking price. If you are looking for one, inquire within. You can have mine. JUNK "

There are 105 other reviews mostly positive.

Review on other end of the spectrum. What to believe now?

"hurricane sandy????
My pergola stood up against the winds of Hurricane Sandy. I really thought she wasnt goin to make it. But the next day, she was standing tall and strong...Kind of difficult to put up but the instructions were on point.Just gie yourself alot of room."

$256.47 now

OOS for delivery and not available for store pickup in the DFW areas.

JadaBatawa said:   $256.47 now

Gone now?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014