• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

hobbit
Disclaimer
Amazon has the Two-Disc Special Edition (DVD + UltraViolet Digital Copy) for $14.99 .

Free shipping for Prime members.

Link - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BEZTMFY/

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's the same price at Best Buy.

I will be waiting for the trilogy boxset on these movies.

techtim said:   I will be waiting for the trilogy boxset on these movies.

Agree. I loved the film but I'm not falling for it this time when I bought all the first set of lotr only to upgrade to the DVD EE later on.

I'm on the fence on this. Great movie and great price, but I did the same thing as amexblue.... Bought it for LOTR and now it sits awaiting eBay after I bought the EE... I think I'll jump on it and then do the same thing. $15 is worth it to see it again sooner than 2015...

12.99 on ToysRUsmovies.com. This is to own the digital download, not a physical DVD, but it is cheaper than the digital versions on Amazon, best buy, and itunes

Is this really a good movie? Im asking from the perspective of being a huge fan (and somewhat a purist ) of the books.

I haven't watched it in theater coz we got a baby so I'm buying since it costs the same if we had gone to the theater. When the extended or the trilogy comes out 4 years from now then i'll get them for my collection. for now it's just for watching.

rootbear said:   Is this really a good movie? Im asking from the perspective of being a huge fan (and somewhat a purist ) of the books.

It's kinda like eating a McDonald's cheeseburger: it's not particularly good, and there is sure a lot of filler, but at least you know what to expect.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014