• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears, via there Family and Friends Sale is offering either a 5% discount on TV's, or 15% in rewards now through 3/12
the choice is yours; simply use coupon code SAVENOW for the instant 5% off, or MEMBERS for the 15% in rewards

LG 55'' LED Cinema 3D HDTV 55LM4600
is an example choice, all TV's are included; I chose this as it's comparable to other retailers for price (Wal-Mart has damn near the same price, without potential of discount), and by far it's the cheapest 3D TV out there that's 55in

$849.88 - 5% (using SAVENOW promo code) cuts it down to $807.39, factoring in FatWallets CashBack of 3%, knocks this down to $783.17
(If you have a Sears CC, they take off an additional 5% off electronic purchases over $799, so $767.02 - 3% in Cash Back rewards $744.00)

Alternative route (I think the better option) is take the 15% in future rewards (Sears claims the rewards will appear in minutes of transaction completion)
$849.88 - 15% (using MEMBERS promo code) $722.40, factoring in FatWallets CashBack of 3%, knocks it down to $697 (this is assuming you'll use the rewards and obviously not final purchase price)

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG 55'' LED 3D HDTV 55LM4600 (5.08kB)
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Price is now $928.99 with neither store pickup or delivery available when I clicked the supplied link.

I got it when it came out around $530 about 6 weeks ago. So far I like it for the price I paid for.

Its a shame they raised the price; but Sears is now 6% Cash Back via fatwallet, so assuming if the tv Is still in stock, you can still get it for a deal.

$928.99 - 5% off using a Sears cc = $882.54 then if you take the 15% in rewards ($132.38) = $750.19. Throw in the double Cash Back offer of 6% = $697.54 ($52.95)

This is all pre-tax and assuming you'll use the rewards

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014