• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Rubbermaid 2-Step Steel Folding Step Stool @ Lowe's - $11.98
was $17.58
Buy Online, Pick Up in Store

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Rubbermaid 2-Step Steel Folding Step Stool
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Price showed as $15.98 when I went to purchase.

Showed up $11.98 when I clicked the Shop now button. But if I just clicked the link it showed up at $15.xx. Thanks OP.

"Load Capacity (lbs.) 200.0"

How safe it is for 200 lbs person to stand on it?

sandy05 said:   "Load Capacity (lbs.) 200.0"

You'll be fine as long as you aren't doing gymnastics on it.

"Weight rating

House ladders typically carry a label listing the maximum weight they're designed to safely support. This voluntary rating, based on a standard published by the American National Standards Institute, includes these classifications: Type IA (300 pounds); Type I (250 pounds); Type II (225 pounds); and Type III (200 pounds). To meet the standard, a ladder's steps must resist bending under a test load up to four times its weight rating, as well as pass side-twisting tests. But the added stresses of climbing and weight shifting can add to that load."

Cannot get the deal price to show up via either link or searching separately!

Worked for me, $12.18 for pick up in Vernon Hills, IL with Lowe's card.

sandy05 said:   "Load Capacity (lbs.) 200.0"

Lose a pound just to be safe...

Look very fit

Got 1, finally!

So say someone is 400 lbs - maybe they can buy 2 of them and put 1 foot on each ladder - and then you get a 400 pound weight limit - LOL....

Got a step stool a week ago! UGH Paid 30 bucks for a similar one. May take that one back and attack this one, thanks!

16 bucks at my store. Found a better deal at Costco which was 20 bucks for a 3 step ladder.

Bummer, price goes up at checkout for me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014