• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kobalt 36-in W x 22-in L Black Anti-Fatigue Mat

Item #: 354352 | Model #: 141-1908

Was $29.98 (original price)

Now $5.40 (YMMV depending on your location)

Still in stock at S. Mckinney, TX store for $5.40

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Could u please answer my PM.

Thanks

MysteriousGirl (Apr. 06, 2013 @ 12:22a) |

Ordered one for store pickup couple of weeks ago. When I went to pick it up last week, they didn't keep it for me, sold ... (more)

jhatka (Apr. 06, 2013 @ 12:44a) |

$29.98 in SoCal - boo-hoo!

TigerRags (Apr. 06, 2013 @ 3:40p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Showing $29 for west / south columbus, OH

Shows $7.55 in Bensalem, PA

Showing $10 at the one store in the Rochester, NY area that still has some (Greece ... 6 left at the moment).

Thanks, ordered one for $5

Just picked last one up in Culpeper, va and it was $2.70!!!!!!!!! Plus 10% military discount.

Thanks! Just ordered some from Kimball, TN for $5.40. They are also $2.70 in Ft. Payne, Alabama.

$10 in Stone Mountain, GA

got a bunch @ $4.32

No go near Albany ny. All still $29.98

$10+ in Denver

$5.40 at Cape Coral store.
TU OP.
also, Thanks to nomonies link to mat.

Thanks OP garbbed the last 8 in my area

None in near me in the IL / WI area otherwise I would be in for a couple. I often stand for hours on hard concrete in the garage / basement when soldering and working on electronics and these mats really save your feet.

Logician1313 said:   None in near me in the IL / WI area otherwise I would be in for a couple. I often stand for hours on hard concrete in the garage / basement when soldering and working on electronics and these mats really save your feet.

When we got our carpets redone, I kept sections of the old carpet and pad for around the garage. It also makes lying on your back when working on your car, much easier.

got mine. thx

This sold out fast at all my local Lowes now so dont wait if you think this is something you need!

$29.98 Erie PA
nice find though

$29.98 in two stores in central NY

Clicked on my usual local Lowes and it was $29.98 but clicked on a store a few more miles away and it shows $8.03...

Go figur'...

chard31 said:   Clicked on my usual local Lowes and it was $29.98 but clicked on a store a few more miles away and it shows $8.03...

Go figur'...

Yup - had the exact same thing go on with me. The one by my work is still $29.88 and the one by my house is $10.79

Showing $29.98 in both stores with availability in the Kansas City area.

Showed $2.98 with 1 in stock at a local store, went to checkout and then could not check out. Price changed to $29.98 for all nearby stores.

$6.74 at my location.

$10 here!

sold out in vero beach fl area

Sold out in S McKinney now, only W Plano has any & they show $29.98

$5.38 in Altamonte Springs, FL; got two (online purchased, picked up at store) for $11.41 with tax. There are still some available in the Orlando, FL area @8:30pm 3/11/2013. Thanks, O.P.

Shows $29.98 at all Ann Arbor, Michigan area stores.

Grabbed (3) @ $4.74 each. Perfect for in front of the work bench in the garage.
Thanks OP.

the Utica NY store had 4 still and bought them all for $4.32 - 5%. Not sure what I'm going to use them for but might tile a floor with them.

N41, $6.00 in Danville, Virginia

2.70$ in Bellevue, WA. After some soul-searching, I decided to *not* buy it since I don't really need it.

henrysunset said:   2.70$ in Bellevue, WA. After some soul-searching, I decided to *not* buy it since I don't really need it.

Wow we're proud of you henrysunset but unfortunately your barred from FW for life!

You are a trip !! I love it

Anyone have a print out/screen capture of a Lowes that has it for the $2.XX price? Are there any stores that still are selling
these mats for the $2.XX price...zip code? Most stores I can find have these for the full $29.99 price! TIA

I just ordered online for $4.32 the last one in my store, leaving now to see if they can find it.

And they just called and said they don't have. Always question how true they is. LOL

Skipping 4 Messages...
$29.98 in SoCal - boo-hoo!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014