• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Secret Grip (5.05kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Thanks. My irons could use new grips. Might try a few rounds with this on my 7 iron.

The words "single" and "secret grip" bring to mind something completely different.

I stuck one on my driver Sunday. Its really nothing special (the grip, that is), but heck, its free. Who can't use a free driver re-grip? Thanks for sharing, dude/dudette.

Do they do it right there in store that day or do you have to come back the following day? ------------thanx the bottomfeeder

cyfan said:   The words "single" and "secret grip" bring to mind something completely different.
It just gets better when you see where they are installed: "Free Single Secret Grip: Installed at Golf Galaxy or Dicks". Helloooooooooooooooooooo high school-esque jokes =).

For anyone wanting to get something useful out of this post, it seems like this deal is still alive and the certificate has an expiration date of 6/17/13.

Great, I love it.

Golf Galaxy did it while I waited on Saturday night at 7:30pm. Took about ten minutes. I burned some time in the simulator while I waited They have a coupon in the magazine they just sent out for rewards members for a free two pack of the new Maxfli 6 piece ball which I also redeemed while there. Didn't spend a dime

Got one installed on driver today, we'll see tomorrow. Heard they are awesome and most people like them. The salesperson at my retailer said he personally didn't like it because it felt as though he was swinging a mallot or something like that. We'll see....

Free secret grip

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014