• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WOW

Great deal on this mouse! It is the BLACK only and available at b/m only.

Great price!!!

What it looks like!

THIS IS IN STORE ONLY!

(Edited description on 3/14/13)

Office Depot
See Office Depot coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Microsoft Sculpt
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Website shows $36.99?

v1rok said:   Website shows $36.99?

I guess your new to fat wallet. b/m means brick and mortar or in store only, not online!

Certain microsoft mice are priced at $7.99 as well. $22 off at B&M since OOS online. Certain 4000 and 3500 models are being discounted. I picked a 4000 for work. If IT complains then I'll just list it on eBay.

$36.99 in Durham store.

freewayracer said:   $36.99 in Durham store.

Check the title, IT IS THE BLACK (BLACK), color ONLY.

AGAIN>>>>>>>>>>BLACK<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Only.

BLACKBLACKOffice Depot said: BLACK COLOR

bargainron said:   WOW

Great price!!!

Linky

THIS IS IN STORE ONLY! THE PRICE ONLINE IT HIGHER

AGAIN.......

THIS IS IN STORE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

THE PRICE ONLINE IS HIGHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should be looking at keyboards where the caps button in not broken and not worrying about a mouse

LetsGoMets1 said:   bargainron said:   WOW

Great price!!!

Linky

THIS IS IN STORE ONLY! THE PRICE ONLINE IT HIGHER

AGAIN.......

THIS IS IN STORE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!

THE PRICE ONLINE IS HIGHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should be looking at keyboards where the caps button in not broken and not worrying about a mouse

Sad that this is coming from a Mets fan!

It was done on purpose for those who are finding it hard to read the words on the screen. Such as those who are misquoting the price, since it is for the grey one, or those who do not know what that it is brick and mortar price and not online. And it is working, except you did not follow the thread thru before responding!

I swung by my local store. There was no black sculpt touch mouse at all. There was a black explorer touch mouse for $9.99 which I guess is a good deal. But I found it to be an odd shape and wasn't bluetooth which is one thing I wanted. I did manage to get a Micro$oft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000 for $9.99 though. I thought I did OK but see the OD site reviews are terrible, sigh. I'll have to look at some other reviews and try it myself. I can always return it I guess.

Is the price online higher?

Just kidding. Green.

Went today. The bluetooth sculpt version in the OP is $36.99. Yes, in-store. The larger one with the USB dongle is $9.99.

The Msft Arc Mouse is $14.99 (down from like $60) but it's sold out everywhere. Checked three stores, what I just posted was consistent across all.

Not sure how OP got that the sculpt BT one was $9.99, but it's just not.

Edit: I see it's BLACK AND BLACK ONLY ITS THE BLACK ONE.

Sorry. Well, all are out of the black ones, so it's an extraordinary YMMV. Probably an old model that's highly rare.

The Office Depot in Irving and Lewisville still had stock of the black sculpt mouse and microsoft mouse 6000, both for $9.99.

They still had the Microsoft sculpt keyboard for $14.99.

There were still a couple of ARC mouse as well.

Sadly, I lucked out on the Microsoft Bluetooth keyboard for $14.99. was like $37 off!

The sculpt mouse was not bluetooth version. It was the USB dongle version that was $30 off!

My local stores are pretty cleaned out as well. I might have gotten an arc mouse just for the novelty but those were gone to. The sculpt mouse isn't that old and in a quick search didn't see any reference to a black model. Now the black explorer touch mouse for $9.99 looks very similar from a top view but is an older model and the shape doesn't seem nearly as nice to me. No sculpt keyboards here earlier, would have snagged one of those to. Guess I was too late for some of those other interesting items this time,

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014