• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Disclaimer
kidsbowlfree.com to find participating lanes - (2) Free games of bowling every day, all summer * Well so it says on the first page.. but for example our local alley it's available 4 days/week including weekends. It's still lots of free bowling, we did it last year and it came in handy for rainy days. They email the free passes on a weekly basis. Valid (start month between March-June, varies per alley) through early-September

For $25, you can add on a family pass for the rest of the family over age 18. That will cover 2 games per person, per family of 4, during the same kids-bowl-free session.

free stuff? or HD?

EDIT - add 10% email received below:
"Did you see our optional Family Pass when you created your account? It allows up to 4 adults to bowl 2 games free each day during the summer too.
The family pass is already a great deal but I thought I'd pass along a special welcome discount if you add it to your account sometime in the next 2 days. Use coupon code iPhone10 during checkout to save an extra 10% off."

Member Summary

Kingpin
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for sharing, great find!

This is a great find, thank you. Can keep kids out of trouble.

wow! my kid loves to go bowling thanks

Great find, see you next week!

Great campaigns. Thanks.

This was great this past summer. Buy some shoes before you go and save a bunch.

IClight said:   This was great this past summer. Buy some shoes before you go and save a bunch.

I did the same thing, $25 shoes to skip the rentals. I bought them a size up and put them in thick socks so I could get 2 years of out of the shoes LOLOL

Hot deal! Thanks!!

Great deal.
Just forwarded this link to my friends that have kids. And our local alley is participating!

Our local alley no longer participates in the kidsbowlfree online promo, but if you ask when you go in (before summer starts) they'll still hand out the paper version.

Awesome deal...got the family package for $25....need to get some cheap bowling shoes now.. when does the free bowling period start? I think I missed the dates..

mnsweeps said:   Awesome deal...got the family package for $25....need to get some cheap bowling shoes now.. when does the free bowling period start? I think I missed the dates..

I just realized the dates completely vary by location! Some start as early as March 31 but mine happens to be June 4 - September 9. Just go back to the site and browse to the bowling alley and the dates are listed there.

gizmo said:   mnsweeps said:   Awesome deal...got the family package for $25....need to get some cheap bowling shoes now.. when does the free bowling period start? I think I missed the dates..

I just realized the dates completely vary by location! Some start as early as March 31 but mine happens to be June 4 - September 9. Just go back to the site and browse to the bowling alley and the dates are listed there.

Thanks. Mine is May 28 - Sep 1. Are bowling show sizes same as regular shoe size?

mnsweeps said:   gizmo said:   mnsweeps said:   Awesome deal...got the family package for $25....need to get some cheap bowling shoes now.. when does the free bowling period start? I think I missed the dates..

Thanks. Mine is May 28 - Sep 1. Are bowling show sizes same as regular shoe size?

They *should be* BUT read reviews per shoe because I recall some recommending "order a size up"

Got this for 10% off the family pass, generic code:

"Did you see our optional Family Pass when you created your account? It allows up to 4 adults to bowl 2 games free each day during the summer too.

The family pass is already a great deal but I thought I'd pass along a special welcome discount if you add it to your account sometime in the next 2 days. Use coupon code iPhone10 during checkout to save an extra 10% off."

Guys

all i got was an email....are we going to get physical passes by snail mail? I mean what would I show to the bowling place to let me know I got the family deal?

mnsweeps said:   Guys

all i got was an email....are we going to get physical passes by snail mail? I mean what would I show to the bowling place to let me know I got the family deal?

I didn't get the family pass last year so maybe someone that did can comment. The kids' bowling passes were emailed to me once a week to print. I would tend to think that the family ones will also be in the form of weekly printables (but again me tending to think may not be correct lol).

Coupons will be emailed every Sunday for that day and the upcoming week. Each child will receive two coupons with their name on it for each day that the bowling center participates in the program. The adults will also receive two coupons for each day that the bowling center participates in the program, however all adult names will listed together on one coupon.

James Guldan
Kids Bowl Free Support

I received my coupons for this week 3/24 - 3/30 ...These coupons are valid 9 am to 5 pm only... I thought this is for summer only but looks like its valid from Spring ...I am not happy with 9 am to 5 pm timings though

PS: Just found that my bowling lane has dates from Mar 19 - Sep 1.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014