Mini Mac $499 @ BB. YMMV

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Walked into Worst Buy in Gulfport, Mississippi to get a shredder on clearance and saw a Mini Mac on clearance. Not open box regularly $599 for $499. I was getting ready to order one from Apple so I snatched this one. And does anyone know what that cup with the 1 over by my name means? LOL

Member Summary

Mini Mac
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

cajundavid said:   Walked into Worst Buy in Gulfport, Mississippi to get a shredder on clearance and saw a Mini Mac on clearance. Not open box regularly $599 for $499. I was getting ready to order one from Apple so I snatched this one.Some suggestions:
  • The machine is called a Mac Mini and it might be slight more noticeable to people searching for that if you edited the title
  • The Mac Mini series has come in many different models, some of which would be a reasonably hot deal for $499 and others which would be ice cold at that price.
  • There's no way for us to tell whether your deal was a hot one or not without more information, such as a model number or hardware specifications.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014