• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has the 4000 points codes today for $44.99

Today is also the last day for the V.me discount code "VMEPROMOMAR13" for an additional 10% off making it $40.49.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103301

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

xbox live
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm going to start a competing company with a 0.0000003% "F.me" discount.

Is this a good deal? What is the typical Xbox Live => Dollar conversion?

-Tri

Tri said:   Is this a good deal? What is the typical Xbox Live => Dollar conversion?

-Tri
Typical is 80pts = $1, or 4000pts for $50. This is close to 100pts = $1, which is a pretty decent conversion rate. Xbox points don't go on sale very often and usually it's much less than 20% off. Occasionally we've seen some incredible deals (upwards of 50% off) but those are very rare and usually involves things like price mistake or unintended combination of coupons/deals. Bottom line, if you need/want points and don't want to wait a long time for a better deal that may or may not come along, this is a pretty good deal.

*nevermind

That's a good deal. They're $43.99 at Crazygametime.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014