• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
5qt Oval Digital Slow Cooker in Stainless Steel @ Home Depot - $9.88

Free in-store pickup

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

5qt Oval Digital Slow Cooker in Stainless Steel
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I picked up the display model.

crazyassnate (Mar. 19, 2013 @ 1:13p) |

Great find. Just what I needed

BudgetingMom (Mar. 26, 2013 @ 2:56p) |

Ugh! Just got a cancellation email from Home Depot.

Looks like no Crock Pot for me

BudgetingMom (Mar. 26, 2013 @ 5:17p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1. Had been looking for one recently, so its perfect timing.
Compared to Amazon prices this is a good deal.

Thanks OP

$19.88 on Black Friday 2012

Just picked one up. Also for $9.88 are the same brand blenders (glass) and coffee makers. Next to the display was Rubbermaid tupperware for $7 (i think its 12 pieces? with red lids).

Thanks got the last one in my area!

Got one back in December. It cooks fine except that the lid does not fit the pot very well like other expensive ones i have. At this price no complaint.

I was going to say, I paid a bit more for mine but at least it's got a 4/6/8/10hr timer. Upon closer inspection it appears this one's got a custom timer for any setting. GREAT deal, may have to get a second one.

Got one couple of months back at this price. Works good.

jan9el420 said:   Just picked one up. Also for $9.88 are the same brand blenders (glass) and coffee makers. Next to the display was Rubbermaid tupperware for $7 (i think its 12 pieces? with red lids). Blenders is 350 Watts & 2 Slice toaster.

Order canceled Suckers

imm19 said:   Order canceled SuckersI feel your pain... not really, but here you go: Inventory checker

Gee can you imagine, Home Depot has a sale and guess what OOS! No say it's not so! Again and again!

Just got one. Was actually in stock : ) Thanks OP

in for 3

Got a call that they went to look for it and it was OOS ! Liars! He took it home!

Their online order pickup process is all messed up. When I went in to pickup, they did not have it kept separately.
Luckily they still a couple more in stock so the CS lady picked it from there.

In for one for store pick up in mission viejo, ca

In for 1 for store pickup. Thanks OP

psxzombie said:   imm19 said:   Order canceled SuckersI feel your pain... not really, but here you go: Inventory checker

Nice link! Unfortunately there are none in stock within 30 miles or so (didn't look further). Home Depot sales...what a joke!

bear in mind, these are special purchases from Black Friday and not normally stocked on the shelves. So, the workers will be clueless about this item.

managed to snag one from a clearance section by the kitchecn section at The Home Depot in norwalk, ct. thx for the post op.

22 of them in stock at one of my local stores.

Placed order online and received confirmation that it is ready for pickup.

Thanks OP!

Thanks. Ordered one for my parents to pick up.

Picked the last one at my local HD. Thanks.

Grabbed a couple of these yesterday morning. Inventory checker said 3 available but there were 7 on the clearance rack. As I checked out the cashier stated she had purchased one during the holidays and used it regularly. Thanks OP for the heads up.

Got one yesterday. Noticed when I went to pick it up that there were 4 more waiting to be picked up. Wow! Thanks OP.

I think ended up with the last one at my store, so thanks OP! I recently bought a "genuine" Crock-Pot from Kohl's for over twice the price, and it doesn't have the flexible timer this one does, just fixed times, and this one has better reviews to boot. It's definitely going back (hadn't used it anyway).

reviews are really pretty great on this bargain cooker

i checked the socal area (north of san diego) and the only store with any (2) left is santa clarita.

This is still in stock in some stores

I picked up the display model.

Great find. Just what I needed

Ugh! Just got a cancellation email from Home Depot.

Looks like no Crock Pot for me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014