rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Melatonin
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You might want to be careful with this one. One reviewer (review made 3/7) claims an October 2013 expiration. If this is true, and you're buying it just for you then you won't be able to use all of the product by the expiration date.

There is also an issue raised as to the origin of the ingredients. One ingredient may be from China. If it was the EU I wouldn't be too concerned...but with China's sketchy past (when it comes to ingestible products)...I am going to air on the side of caution and skip this amazing deal.

More than one person is claiming the standard tablets work, but not the fast dissolve tablets.

EDIT: I was being serious about this being an amazing deal. I use melatonin daily. I've tried fast acting, slow acting, time release, 4 different brands, etc. Fast acting is usually 2-3x more expensive than the "normal" counterpart. However, it's obvious why this product is this price: it will expire before a single person can use it, thus limiting the purchaser to a couple who both use it daily.

Thank you for the heads up!!!

Melatonin with Melimine from China....I'm getting tired.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014