• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Looks like Wag.com has their 30% off promotion going on again with the old code reversed. Just purchased a 30lb bag of Taste of the Wild for $34.29 on Wag.com and received free 2 day shipping after adding a filler item to reach $49+.

To qualify for free shipping the total must be $49+ prior to the discount.

Offer code: THIRTYWAG (Advertised on the website)

This code is for "New Customers Only" but with a little work you can get around that (may need to use a friends email and/or paypal)

Wag.com
See Wag.com coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Wag 30% off 1 item
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note: They do cross-check address and credit card, so make sure you're "new" in both ways or your order will be cancelled.

If I registered forever ago but never bought anything, am I a "new" customer? Otherwise I'll just have the wife sign up.

We feed our dogs Acana (Pacifica) and it's like $80 at our local store. With this coupon, it would be, well, $30 less with no tax. Worth it.

If you haven't bought anything you should still be considered a new customer (it wont let you enter the code if it already recognizes you as a previous customer) but may reject it down the line if the address is recognized or CC as being used previously.

Note: They do cross-check address and credit card, so make sure you're "new" in both ways or your order will be cancelled.

Are you saying they cross-check after you've received a confirmation of the order being placed or just during checkout and submitting the order?

Are you saying they cross-check after you've received a confirmation of the order being placed or just during checkout and submitting the order?

After. If you check out and during order review, they determine (rightly or wrongly) that you have ordered from them before (ie, cc# or address cross-check), your order will get cancelled. However, the email address you used will continue to get spam in ad infinitum. At least this has been the case for me and several others who've reported on previous deals.

In other words, you need a completely different address, completely different cc#, and completely different email if you've ordered from them before.

labboypro said:   Are you saying they cross-check after you've received a confirmation of the order being placed or just during checkout and submitting the order?

After. If you check out and during order review, they determine (rightly or wrongly) that you have ordered from them before (ie, cc# or address cross-check), your order will get cancelled. However, the email address you used will continue to get spam in ad infinitum. At least this has been the case for me and several others who've reported on previous deals.

In other words, you need a completely different address, completely different cc#, and completely different email if you've ordered from them before.

Interesting, I've used the same address 3 times now (very slight differentiations) using paypal for the last 2 and haven't had a problem, maybe it has something to do with paypal. Just received a confirmation that the order has shipped so I think I'm in the clear

I just tried to use code with Paypal at checkout. It knew me... and gave the following error on final checkout "Only one New Customer Discount may be used per household. You or someone in your household/Address already used this discount." I did not use my name. I used a unique email address. I did not use my usual phone number. I used a modification of my address (ie "Apt #2B... since I need the product to actually be delivered to my home and not some random address). So... YMMV on actually dipping more than once on these deals.

Had you used that PayPal account before? I got the same message before using a friends PayPal account.

jacksodw said:   Had you used that PayPal account before? I got the same message before using a friends PayPal account.

Nope, and the email address of that account has never been used with Wag before either. It was purely a loose association with my name and/or address, both of which were slightly different than previous order (ie, Bob Smith became B. Smith, and 1234 Mystreet became 1234 Mystreet Apt #2B). Cookies have been cleared 100 times since previous order. The only other possible identifier, which I can't control, would be IP address presented by my ISP.

Ultimately, it's too much hassle and the deal (for me) isn't that compelling anyway. AFTER the 30% off, the dog food I was trying to buy is $6/bag less than I can buy at a store about 3/4 mile from my house. And they'll load it in my car, so the delivery difference is "front door" versus "driveway."

Oh well.

Is this dead? Tried to order the big Acana Pacific bag and got this: *Products in your cart do not qualify for promotion THIRTYWAG.

MalachiConstant said:   Is this dead? Tried to order the big Acana Pacific bag and got this: *Products in your cart do not qualify for promotion THIRTYWAG.
Just tried it and got the same error (same food). Lame. Guess we won't be switching to Wag.com after all. Whatever.

Odd, they are still advertising it on their website... http://www.wag.com/familyhood

Just got email from Wag.com with $15 off first order new customer...code SB8Q3QF1...might work with the 30% off ...good luck!!!

Looks like WAG is another code...

Bummer..acana brand excluded from this deal..dang

Cogtx said:   Just got email from Wag.com with $15 off first order new customer...code SB8Q3QF1...might work with the 30% off ...good luck!!!

Thats actually a slightly better deal than the 30% off if you're buying Taste of the Wild, might have to try and order another bag right away.

Edit: Made another order using SB8Q3QF1 (no other codes allowed to be combined) and worked with no problems! There is also another code I found but not as good as the other two: 20off (good for 20% off)

jacksodw said:   Cogtx said:   Just got email from Wag.com with $15 off first order new customer...code SB8Q3QF1...might work with the 30% off ...good luck!!!

Thats actually a slightly better deal than the 30% off if you're buying Taste of the Wild, might have to try and order another bag right away.

Edit: Made another order using SB8Q3QF1 (no other codes allowed to be combined) and worked with no problems! There is also another code I found but not as good as the other two: 20off (good for 20% off)

Good Job...you making out like a BIG dog on this deal

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014