• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Bushmaster C15's are showing in stock at Gander Mountain for $849.

Sig Sauer SIG516 Patrol Centerfire Rifle $1699

Ruger SR-556E Centerfire Rifle $1299

http://search.gandermountain.com/?cname=Semi-Auto-Action&Ne=1000...

Member Summary

AR's
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

bottomfeeder
Thanks DamnoIT
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It looks like the Bushmaster is available again today.

RobNKim (Mar. 19, 2013 @ 6:37a) |

showing IN STOCK as of 8:19AM EST

UnlockingWorld (Mar. 19, 2013 @ 7:19a) |

I ordered a bushmaster from these guys 10 days ago and buy day 4 it was at my ffl dealer. The easiest and quickest trans... (more)

NoSmallBills (Mar. 19, 2013 @ 7:45a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great find!

Tempting to grab one. Still trying to figure out which one to get.

In for a Carbon 15. Older reviews not so good, newer ones say it's a nice black rifle.

Thanks OP.

Still $250 higher than a year ago. Since it is still in stock the frenzy is waning and it will probably drop $100 every few months. There was a better DMPS with metal receiver for $750 not too long ago but that went quick. That one was only about $100 overpriced.

Now we can find guns, but NO ammo, we can see where that path "leads".

9 AR's have shown up at my LGS over the past 2 days, also: the shelves are stocked other than .22, 9mm, .40, and .45... Almost all other rounds are easy to find. Maybe this is the beginning of some normalcy in guns and ammo.

GREEN FOR OP!

Can't say i'd take any of the choices would be on the top of my list but if you don't already have an AR I would buy one now for piece of mind. AWB JUST passed in committee and is headed to the Senate floor. I am not trying to initiate any fear buying/hoarding but I want those to be informed that don't have one, to have the same opportunity that I have had.

Anyways... on a budget the Bushmaster Carbon 15 isn't a bad rig for the money. The earlier gens got a bad wrap but the newer ones are pretty solid and light!

Cheers!

thanatoslrsd said:   9 AR's have shown up at my LGS over the past 2 days, also: the shelves are stocked other than .22, 9mm, .40, and .45... Almost all other rounds are easy to find. Maybe this is the beginning of some normalcy in guns and ammo.

GREEN FOR OP!

I don't know man but I'm getting tired of going to my local Walmarts for the past three months and looking at empty shelves. Wtf!!! I've never seen a thing like this. Too bad the elections are pretty far. I don't want to start a gun debate but I don't see why I'm being punished for a bunch of idiots that shouldn't have had access to a firearm in the first place.

DesertWarden said:   Can't say i'd take any of the choices would be on the top of my list but if you don't already have an AR I would buy one now for piece of mind. AWB JUST passed in committee and is headed to the Senate floor. I am not trying to initiate any fear buying/hoarding but I want those to be informed that don't have one, to have the same opportunity that I have had.

Anyways... on a budget the Bushmaster Carbon 15 isn't a bad rig for the money. The earlier gens got a bad wrap but the newer ones are pretty solid and light!

Cheers!

They are saying it most likely won't pass as it needs 60 votes. The reasoning is that 12 or 13 dems are up for reelection in primarily republican states and won't put a yes vote to it to keep their jobs. There were other reasons too. Just can't remember.

toadcat said:   DesertWarden said:   Can't say i'd take any of the choices would be on the top of my list but if you don't already have an AR I would buy one now for piece of mind. AWB JUST passed in committee and is headed to the Senate floor. I am not trying to initiate any fear buying/hoarding but I want those to be informed that don't have one, to have the same opportunity that I have had.

Cheers!

They are saying it most likely won't pass as it needs 60 votes. The reasoning is that 12 or 13 dems are up for reelection election in primarily republican states and won't put a yes vote to it to keep their jobs. There were other reasons too. Just can't remember.

Even if it does pass the senate (which I doubt), passing the house becomes even more remote. I think folks in states like Colorado and other states who have their own gun laws being enacted should jump on deals like this. Since I'm in Idaho I have zero worries my state legislature will do any gun laws.

no shipping .....BOOOOO!

sauceyapple said:   toadcat said:   DesertWarden said:   Can't say i'd take any of the choices would be on the top of my list but if you don't already have an AR I would buy one now for piece of mind. AWB JUST passed in committee and is headed to the Senate floor. I am not trying to initiate any fear buying/hoarding but I want those to be informed that don't have one, to have the same opportunity that I have had.

Cheers!

They are saying it most likely won't pass as it needs 60 votes. The reasoning is that 12 or 13 dems are up for reelection election in primarily republican states and won't put a yes vote to it to keep their jobs. There were other reasons too. Just can't remember.

Even if it does pass the senate (which I doubt), passing the house becomes even more remote. I think folks in states like Colorado and other states who have their own gun laws being enacted should jump on deals like this. Since I'm in Idaho I have zero worries my state legislature will do any gun laws.

Agreed, but you never know... I don't think it has a chance of going through the House but I'm not the one who is submitting my vote on it. *Shrugs*

Just want people to realize what "could" happen and have a chance to get what they want without the impediment of the government which should have no say in any of this. Definitely for all those in immediate threat from local and state legislation def jump on getting what you want. Can't say I am worried here in AZ so I am in no rush.

$9,999 for the Barrett 82A1 is actually a good deal too

Bushmaster sold out 3:30 PM

The C15 is sold out. Green for this anyway.

and I thought owning an AR was illegal in US.

chrislee9734 said:   and I thought owning an AR was illegal in US.

Not yet.

OOS

Beware with Gander Mountain though....their inventory system lags about 15 mins behind their website, so it actually allows people to "buy" out of stock items. They'll send you a purchase confirmation and then send you a cancellation a few days later if you had the misfortune of "buying" in that 15 minute window between when they're OOS and the website actually stops taking orders. I managed to get a C15 from them a week or so ago after going through the above experience with a different model.

blok said:   $9,999 for the Barrett 82A1 is actually a good deal too
Is it?? Serious question. I laughed when it loaded...but if it's a good deal...

I thought it was some outrageous scalping price...

coolbreeze said:   blok said:   $9,999 for the Barrett 82A1 is actually a good deal too
Is it?? Serious question. I laughed when it loaded...but if it's a good deal...

I thought it was some outrageous scalping price...

Yes, with gun prices right now, thats a fair price.

The Bushmaster C15 and Smith & Wesson M&P 15 OR are showing as in stock again this morning.

just bought a carbon for $759 at academy
two days ago

DamnoIT said:   Still $250 higher than a year ago. Since it is still in stock the frenzy is waning and it will probably drop $100 every few months. There was a better DMPS with metal receiver for $750 not too long ago but that went quick. That one was only about $100 overpriced.

Wow! I want in on this new DMPS rifle you speak of... (Tongue in cheek)

RobNKim said:   The Bushmaster C15 and Smith & Wesson M&P 15 OR are showing as in stock again this morning.
Arg! Too late - Smith & Wesson M&P 15 sold out ...

pyefox said:   RobNKim said:   The Bushmaster C15 and Smith & Wesson M&P 15 OR are showing as in stock again this morning.
Arg! Too late - Smith & Wesson M&P 15 sold out ...

Guess that solves my dilemma about ordering one.

Bushmaster still available, but I think I want an "old school" lower rather than a polymer. A lot of good reviews of the Bushmaster though.

W00t was able to get a Colt LE-6920 at WalMart this morning. 1097.00

ds1978 said:   W00t was able to get a Colt LE-6920 at WalMart this morning. 1097.00

Nice. Unfortunately Wal-Mart has decided that the DC suburbs in Virginia apparently don't need firearms, because they don't sell them. I have to drive about an hour to get to a WM that might have one available.

97snake said:   Beware with Gander Mountain though....their inventory system lags about 15 mins behind their website, so it actually allows people to "buy" out of stock items. They'll send you a purchase confirmation and then send you a cancellation a few days later if you had the misfortune of "buying" in that 15 minute window between when they're OOS and the website actually stops taking orders. I managed to get a C15 from them a week or so ago after going through the above experience with a different model.

It's actually a 45 minute lag time according to one of there CS reps and one of there gun reps. I have had two AR's canceled by Gander Mountain. They also put the charge as pending on your credit card and it will drop off after 4-5days.
The first time I called to complain they said it was a computer glitch, second time they fessed up.

VicVinegar said:   ds1978 said:   W00t was able to get a Colt LE-6920 at WalMart this morning. 1097.00

Nice. Unfortunately Wal-Mart has decided that the DC suburbs in Virginia apparently don't need firearms, because they don't sell them. I have to drive about an hour to get to a WM that might have one available.

Same here, they don't sell guns near Detroit. They have no problem selling ammo though.

Their ordering system is definitely screwed up. I was one of the ones that ordered the DPMS a couple of weeks ago and got canceled. They really screwed up bad on that one, and I let them know. A few days later a $100 gander gift card showed up, so I think they realized that they messed up pretty bad. I went and bought a $515 gift card for gander on cardpool as well, so with those two and 5% Cash Back I think I have a new Bushmaster for about $730 shipped. Not a bad deal, especially considering all the hysteria going on right now. I just need to find some ammo though....

tanguy6969 said:   Their ordering system is definitely screwed up. I was one of the ones that ordered the DPMS a couple of weeks ago and got canceled. They really screwed up bad on that one, and I let them know. A few days later a $100 gander gift card showed up, so I think they realized that they messed up pretty bad. I went and bought a $515 gift card for gander on cardpool as well, so with those two and 5% Cash Back I think I have a new Bushmaster for about $730 shipped. Not a bad deal, especially considering all the hysteria going on right now. I just need to find some ammo though....

I also had the DPMS cancelled, too bad they didn't send me a gift card...

went with the Smith & Wesson. I have two in a trust already for my kids. the ban wont pass this time but eventually it will and they will be worth having

It is illegal to own an Automatic Rifle in the US (without a special Class C permit).
It is not illegal to own an AR though, which is not an assault rifle OR an automatic rifle..

aero1 said:   went with the Smith & Wesson. I have two in a trust already for my kids. the ban wont pass this time but eventually it will and they will be worth having

Props to you for putting a trust in place. Not just for NFA firearms any more. Doesn't totally protect against change in law, etc., but certainly puts you and your family in as good a position you can be in.

Gun ban, zero percent chance of happening this time around. You can hold me to that.

TheSlash said:   Gun ban, zero percent chance of happening this time around. You can hold me to that.

Gun ban of certain firearms under the name of gun control; yes there's a risk, so don't just let your representatives get off scott free if they support those. Else-wise make sure your voice is heard (via email/voice/phone/protest/NRA-ILA) so it's not thought as a "minor" issue.

It looks like the Bushmaster is available again today.

Skipping 2 Messages...
I ordered a bushmaster from these guys 10 days ago and buy day 4 it was at my ffl dealer. The easiest and quickest transaction I've ever done with a firearm. I was on top of both my ffl and gndermtn to make sure they received each others info. I'd highly recommend... I don't post much mostly lurk but thought you guys should know that this vendor is legit

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014