• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

2 for $5
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No coupon needed. Big sign in the window of our local restaurant.

But we use the coupon on the back of a receipt to get free whoppers and chicken sandwiches. We get 4 free sandwiches, 4 small fries & 4 small drinks for $14.33

No coupon needed according to BK ads running on TV.

jimates said:   We get 4 free sandwiches, 4 small fries & 4 small drinks for $14.33

Did they change the meaning of "free" recently?

stuffinmymuffin said:   jimates said:   We get 4 free sandwiches, 4 small fries & 4 small drinks for $14.33

Did they change the meaning of "free" recently?

The sandwiches are free if you buy a small fry and small drink (with coupon on the back of the receipt). So he buys 4 small fries & 4 small drinks for $14.33, and gets 4 free sandwiches as well.

I gave OP green because of his heads-up about this deal, coupon needed or not. Not a big deal to me. What is more important is finding out about this deal.
Thanks, OP!

The problem with Burger King is....

You order the Whopper and they ask if you want cheese....
Then they want more money than the menu price.
Do they say if you want cheese it is $1.00 more, of course not...
Smells of shiesterism to me...

never go there anymore, rallys is the only FF i sometimes rarely visit!

Who would pay $1.00 for a slice of cheese - but yes they do that - "only" 80 cents at our Michigan BK's - lol...so never order the cheese - go to the store and buy a whole pack of cheese for $1.29 and have enough for 12 burgers.... Now how do I keep that cheese fresh in the car - hummm - well I solved the high price of cheese at BK anyway - you will have to figure out the rest! LOL

FiveSevens said:   Who would pay $1.00 for a slice of cheese - but yes they do that - "only" 80 cents at our Michigan BK's - lol...so never order the cheese - go to the store and buy a whole pack of cheese for $1.29 and have enough for 12 burgers.... Now how do I keep that cheese fresh in the car - hummm - well I solved the high price of cheese at BK anyway - you will have to figure out the rest! LOL

Now if they asked
"Do you want cheese on it at extra cost, that would be ok...."

I am almost daily at Jack in the Box..........
which is across the street from Burger King....

Within 1/4 mile on 2 one way streets of Jacks we have
DQ, McDees, Carl's Jr, Wendys, Taco Bell,
Subway, BK, Dennys, Black Bear diner, and a family run Mexican Fast food.

Typically at the drive-through window it will show up, but at the counter you have a point. BK also sometimes doesn't honor the prices on their own screens... I've even had to complain to my county's dept of weights and measures... fines ensued.

Does anyone know if this includes Tendergrill & Tendercrisp, or just the three sandwiches (Whopper, Fish, Classic Chicken) pictured?

yesidonoitall said:   The problem with Burger King is....

TOTALLY! Actually once they asked me if I wanted anything to drink and when I ordered a soda they charged me for that too without telling me about the added expense first.

This is why God invented Costco. I avoid fast food places like they were the Devil himself. I would much rather grill sirloin burgers or turkey burgers at home, put them on premium pretzel buns, dress them the way I like (sauteed mushrooms and onions and a slice of Tillamook extra sharp cheddar) with home-baked steak fries in extra-virgin olive oil and heavily seasoned with McCormick's Montreal steak seasoning.

For a drink I take a cup of Costco's frozen three-berry mix, seven ice cubes, a little almond milk, and a dollop of Greek yogurt, give it a couple of spins in a Magic Bullet, and I have a fast food meal fit for a King.

Granted, it takes time. I don't think I spend any more time making my hyper-Deluxe fast food than it takes to drive through a chain restaurant and take it home.

crazyassnate said:   This is why God invented Costco. I avoid fast food places like they were the Devil himself. I would much rather grill sirloin burgers or turkey burgers at home, put them on premium pretzel buns, dress them the way I like (sauteed mushrooms and onions and a slice of Tillamook extra sharp cheddar) with home-baked steak fries in extra-virgin olive oil and heavily seasoned with McCormick's Montreal steak seasoning.

For a drink I take a cup of Costco's frozen three-berry mix, seven ice cubes, a little almond milk, and a dollop of Greek yogurt, give it a couple of spins in a Magic Bullet, and I have a fast food meal fit for a King.

Granted, it takes time. I don't think I spend any more time making my hyper-Deluxe fast food than it takes to drive through a chain restaurant and take it home.

RE:
This is why God invented Costco

Costco's have fast food...
Hot dog and drink $1.50 ummm good
I go many times just for that.....
I have no current membership to buy in the store.....

bugsie said:   yesidonoitall said:   The problem with Burger King is....

TOTALLY! Actually once they asked me if I wanted anything to drink and when I ordered a soda they charged me for that too without telling me about the added expense first.

Not the same at all as asking for WITH CHEESE?

There is no other fast food place that has cheese costing extra on their most famous burger.

crazyassnate said:   This is why God invented Costco. I avoid fast food places like they were the Devil himself. I would much rather grill sirloin burgers or turkey burgers at home, put them on premium pretzel buns, dress them the way I like (sauteed mushrooms and onions and a slice of Tillamook extra sharp cheddar) with home-baked steak fries in extra-virgin olive oil and heavily seasoned with McCormick's Montreal steak seasoning.

When you are able to do this in your car on the way to work or school, get back to us.

For those people in the St. Louis, Southeast Missouri and Southern Illinois area, try freebk.com for coupons that have these sandwiches for $1.65. You print all you want.

Got a couple for lunch. Thanks!

acraven5 said:   crazyassnate said:   This is why God invented Costco. I avoid fast food places like they were the Devil himself. I would much rather grill sirloin burgers or turkey burgers at home, put them on premium pretzel buns, dress them the way I like (sauteed mushrooms and onions and a slice of Tillamook extra sharp cheddar) with home-baked steak fries in extra-virgin olive oil and heavily seasoned with McCormick's Montreal steak seasoning.

When you are able to do this in your car on the way to work or school, get back to us.

I'm looking for one of those fast as grills where did you find yours?

yesidonoitall said:   bugsie said:   yesidonoitall said:   The problem with Burger King is....

Not the same at all as asking for WITH CHEESE?

There is no other fast food place that has cheese costing extra on their most famous burger.

Since "The Whopper" has always been a cheeseless sandwich then yes it IS the same thing. Now if they were charging extra for a cheeseburger with cheese you might have a point.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014