• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hello FW community,

Today, I received an e-mail from Intuit Quicken for 50% off Quicken 2013 for Windows. Also, there is a 6% FW cash back from Quicken

Offer applies only to purchase of Quicken Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager when you order directly from Intuit by March 18, 2013, 11:59 PM PDT

Member Summary

quicken
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

41 bucks on Amazon w/Prime for download. Why is this a deal?
Amazon Link

DCTapeworm said:   41 bucks on Amazon w/Prime for download. Why is this a deal?
Amazon Link

It's $70 in Intuit's store. The 50% promotion brings that down to $35. If there are no other charges (and I don't know whether there are), that's 15% lower than than Amazon's price.

The OP didn't provide a link that would apply the discount, but I found one at the Quicken page at BigCrumbs (where you can earn an additional 8.2% rebate).

Great, that's what I was looking for. Thanks!

Take a look at the Amazon reviews. Not very good

wak3er said:   Take a look at the Amazon reviews. Not very good

There were a lot of bad reviews due to issues with the mobile portion of Q13. Those issues appear to have been resolved and the underlying program is as solid as ever.

I see the link, but the discount is not applying when I hit the BUY button. There's a spot for a code, but I don't see a code anywhere.

Anyone have any luck with this?

Never mind! Looks like you need to switch to CD-ROM. The downloadable product did not quality for the discount for some reason - odd.

With Best Buy now price matching Amazon, no extra 10% though you could print out the Amazon Quicken page showing their price and show it to the cashier. That;s what I do and I suppose dated myself. Just pull it up on your smartphone and show it to the cashier. Don't know if it'ss work but it is much more with the times.

But i think Bestftax selling good price, off to 60%? right?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014