• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lenovo Ideapad Multimedia Laptop
The stylish but affordable IdeaPad Z580 notebook with its 15.6” HD display, a smart AccuType keyboard and Intelligent Touchpad inside, delivers a wide range of multimedia capabilities. Enjoy rich audio with Dolby Home Theatre v4 audio enhancement and stereo speakers. Optimize your audio/video settings with OneKey Theater. Plus, the 3rd gen Intel® Core™ processor ensures top performance. Everything you need for entertainment in an affordable laptop.
•3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3210M 2.5GHz 3MB L3 Cache Processor; Enjoy an automatic burst of speed when you need it with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
•8GB DDR3 Memory
•750GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
•15.6” HD LED-backlit display (1366x768)
•Windows 8

•The Lenovo Ideapad is an affordable laptop that packs a big punch, giving you the tools required to enjoy all of your multimedia files when you're out and about. The laptop has a third-generation i5 Intel Core processor, so it has enough power to play any type of complex media. The 750GB hard drive ensures you have more than enough space to store your files without having to carry around an external drive. Invest in a laptop stand for your Ideapad to protect your lap against the heat generated by the PC and to prop it up so you can watch movies hands-free.A Modern LookWith a premium, brushed-gray metal finish, the Lenovo Ideapad is both stylish and functional. Don't be surprised if the person sitting next to you strikes up a conversation about the modern design of this affordable laptop.Windows 8The Lenovo Ideapad comes loaded with Windows 8, the latest and most secure Windows operating system. You don't have to worry about upgrading your system right out of the box.Integrated WebcamAn integrated 720-pixel high-definition webcam keeps you in touch with friends and family and lets you communicate face-to-face in brilliant resolution.System Backup and RestorationThe Lenovo Ideapad uses OneKey Recovery software to help you backup your system and restore information if your hard drive fails. You don't have to worry about finding the right outside software when you buy this laptop, because everything you need to protect your files is included with your purchase.

View Full Details

http://www.staples.com/Lenovo-Ideapad-Z580-59345254-156-Laptop/p...

live 3/17

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

IdeaPad Z580
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This deal is hotter if you do it NOW using the $100 off coupon as it is at $549 and with coupon. Just purchased it for $449 plus tax and free shipping. (the $100 coupon expires tommorow so you can't wait until 3/17 when the OP's deal goes live)

charliebeagledog said:   This deal is hotter if you do it NOW using the $100 off coupon as it is at $549 and with coupon. Just purchased it for $449 plus tax and free shipping. (the $100 coupon expires tommorow so you can't wait until 3/17 when the OP's deal goes live)

449 plus tax? Lucky. mine comes out to 488. Good deal anyhow.

charliebeagledog said:   This deal is hotter if you do it NOW using the $100 off coupon as it is at $549 and with coupon. Just purchased it for $449 plus tax and free shipping. (the $100 coupon expires tommorow so you can't wait until 3/17 when the OP's deal goes live)

Ok, I've looked and I give up. Do you have a coupon code for $100 off? Thanks.

I bought this deal yesterday. Also used topcashback.com for an extra 5% back. But ya, with tax it's $487 exactly, but if you use that 5% back site it makes it about $450ish. Plus if you use a credit card with rewards that helps a bit too. Anything to help.

Now today I'm wondering if Staples will price match this deal, even though I used a $100 coupon. Should that really matter?

Coupon should still scan til Monday as long as cashier will do it. So you can actually get it for $399 plus tax.

OOS everywhere for me

did anyone successfully get it for $399 getting the expired coupon to work?? If so would you share a scan of your reciept?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014