• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Buy 8 packages of Luvs Diapers for a total of $54 (after $2/2 packages discount)
Total After 20% off $50+ promo code 20DG50 = 41.60
Plus, this order qualifies for FREE Shipping, making each package just $5.20

www.dollargeneral.com search "LUVS'

in stock but probably not for long!) and they are still offering $2 off when you buy 2 packages!

Member Summary

luvs
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Get 20% off on purchases over $50 at DollarGeneral.com. Use coupon code 20DG50. Exclusions apply.
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Luvs
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice find OP

Dont mean to be a negative nelly...but I think the Amazon mom program is still cheaper at .19 cents per diaper. this works or to about .22 cents a diaper after all the discounts and hoops.

Bankhero said:   nice find OP

Dont mean to be a negative nelly...but I think the Amazon mom program is still cheaper at .19 cents per diaper. this works or to about .22 cents a diaper after all the discounts and hoops.

don't forget 3-5% CashBack at various CB sites! also possibly shopdiscover too. something YOU DON'T Get at Amazon.

Just ran the math and can get 5 Megapacks of Size 4 for .165/diaper. Typically with Amazon S&S (without the Amazon Mom discount), I get .174 per diaper. So I can confirm that it's a good price. Thanks Mistercheap!

And that's without calculating the FW CashBack!

Get 20% off on purchases over $50 at DollarGeneral.com. Use coupon code 20DG50. Exclusions apply.

Thanks for the post.

is there any code for 20% off?! the 20DG50 already expired!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014