• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text

This should also qualify for FW 3% cash back.

Best boxers ever.

Black color and large size only at this price.

Order as many as you want (prior gold box deal for $13.80 only allowed one).

Note that this deal is for boxers. There is another thread for boxer-briefs here.

•nylon
•Odor resistant and moisture wicking fabric; 94 percent nylon, 6 percent Lycra
•Extremely breathable and air dries quickly; perfect for travel
•Terry elastic back and functional fly
•Treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to prevent and control odor-causing bacteria
•Inseam of 3 inches; weighs 3 ounces

4.5 star average (> 220 reviews)

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

boxers
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
only large @ $13.64
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

large is the only size at the $13.64 price. all others are $18.20

MeIsCheap said:   large is the only size at the $13.64 price. all others are $18.20

Didn't realize that - thanks. I updated the OP.

Thanks!

What is so special about these things? Seems expensive for boxers. Not thread "crapping".... Just never heard of these before.

yaijic said:   What is so special about these things? Seems expensive for boxers. Not thread "crapping".... Just never heard of these before.

They are a backpacker's dream. If you've ever made the mistake of backpacking with all-cotton underwear, you'll find these to be a great investment.

These are fantastic chones.

Absolutely love the ExOfficio boxers. Actually prefer the boxer briefs but have both styles. Yes, they are expensive, but if you do anything outdoors for an extended amount of time, you can't go wrong with these.

I tried them on a whim once, and immediately replaced all of my cotton boxers. I don't do much outdoors, but they're just as comfortable at the office...

They only seem expensive until you try them, and then suddenly $14 seems like a great deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014