• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Microplane Colossal Foot File Pedicue Callus for $12.69 + Free Shipping on eBay
eBayseller offer Microplane Colossal Foot File Pedicue Callus Remover Dry Wet +Free Fast Shipping for $12.69

Link

This things are the best, please read some customer reviews
"This is the best for dry cracked feet. I live in the tropics and have not had soft feet for years. After one treatment with the microplaner, I can sleep without scraping the sheets with my rough heels!" Ronald A., March 6, 2013
"Best Rasp ever!!! Large size makes it very easy to use on your feet!!" Gina , March 5, 2013
"If you have a ped egg go throw it in the trash and get one of these. This item is awesome and works incredibly well. Highly recommended." Keith S., March 4, 2013
"The best callous remover made. I gave them as gifts to my daughters and sisters and they loved them too! Does in five minutes what other callous removers do in an hour. Be careful and don't be too aggressive or you can hurt yourself." Patricia K., March 3, 2013
"This plane is a breeze to use. the seller got it here in promised time in great condition. "Eleanor B., March 2, 2013
"This is the very best file I've used! Easy to use, easy to clean & is as good if not better than my nail salon ones!" Nancylrv, March 1, 2013
"it worked perfectly! after one use my feet were much softer. I am guy with really dry feet, so trust me it works. on the other hand, this thing need to be clean which i did not know when i bought it. make sure you also buy the liquid to clean it. "Samuel, February 27, 2013

Member Summary

Microplane Colossal Foot File
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014