• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
AMEX is offering 25% off Lenovo ThinkPad X230 and 14% off ThinkPad Twist for some.

Go to AmericanExpress.com and login to see your synced offers if there. The coupon code on Lenovo.com is USXAMEXTHINK

Hot deal if you were planning on buying one of these with customizations only available direct from Lenovo (WWAN, SSD, etc).

I own the Twist and am really happy with mine.

Tested a few carts, and they've locked down the promo to those two models. Also it won't work on the X230t tablet edition of the X230.

Member Summary

25% off X230
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

14% off ThinkPad Twist
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

So a ballpark on the final price would be...?

Whatever you do, get the X230. It's a tank. Love mine.

Get the IPS screen and 6250/6300 wireless card. If you get a webcam, you can only get the 6250. No webcam, 6300.

The twist feels like junk in comparison, but then again it's a totally different device. Bottom line, the Thinkpad line is bullet proof. They are all I will buy and last forever.

Check the outlet store before you buy. Just got a x230t for less than 50%

the outlet store has a lot of past models and doesn't always list all the specs. i would highly recommend you scrutinize the outlet store purchase really hard. may have things like second generation processor and such.
also if you don't have AMEX, google for Lenovo barnes and noble.

How much did you pay for yours? I just copped one myself 8)

ganjagadget said:   Check the outlet store before you buy. Just got a x230t for less than 50%

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015