• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Pic (11.07kB)
Disclaimer
I found this tonight at the Sears store in Livonia, Michigan. Regular price was $89.99 and it was priced at $12.97 on clearance. Picked up the last 2 that they had there. Good luck in your search and remember YMMV on this and most any Sears deals.

I also found a Dyson DC31 handheld on clearance. It was not ringing up in the system, so the manager gave me 75% off the sticker price of $219.99 and I was out the door at $54.99 with the new in box item. Sears has become like big lots in that it is like an easter egg hunt and you never know what you might find there. Good luck on your searches for these items. Just wanted to alert others about it.

Remove dust, dirt, and dander from your home with the Electrolux UniRapido El852A Stick Vacuum. It is powered by an efficient 12 volt motor for consistent performance. The Cyclonic technology and Dual washable filters quickly and effectively absorb dust and dirt particles from your floor. This cyclonic vacuum cleaner comes with a removable brush roll for cleaning tight edges. This rechargeable 12 volt vacuum cleaner features an ergonomically designed easy-to-grip handle. The lightweight compact design of the Electrolux cordless stick vacuum cleaner makes it a good choice for a small house or apartment.
Electrolux UniRapido Cordless Stick Vacuum, EL852A:
Recommended for cleaning bare floors
12V
Rechargeable
Extra-large dust cup
Dual washable filters
Cyclonic technology
Removable brushroll

Link to the product description at the big river place.
Linky

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This is a great price. I paid $50 for mine, and I considered it a great bargain at the time. I really like this vacuum cleaner. It is light, but it has very good suction. I only use it for a few minutes at a time, but it has never run out of charge, so I guess it lasts longer on a charge than most cordless vacuums.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014