• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This is my first deal. Be gentle!

Road Runner Sports has New Balance 990s on sale for $130. VIP members ($2 to join) get an extra 20% off, and certain Cash Back sites offer as much as ten percent more. They give you free fast shipping, too.

These are great shoes that are rarely less than msrp, I ordered two pair myself!

ETA: the 20% off brings them down to about $104, and with 10% cb, that's under $94, all with free shipping.

Member Summary

New Balance 990
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Road Runner Sports Coupons:
    CX14Q032
    Free shipping on any order (expires 2/1/15 3:59am)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like a good deal on a high quality shoe, but OP forgot to link item in his post.

Link

Women's are on sale too (same price as the men's shoe): http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NBA1533/

Price in cart is $116.96 (VIP Price). Even with 10% CB, I'm not sure how you get the price down to $93.57.

VIP! Just For You: Save 20% off Your Purchase Today! *Includes your VIP discount (Offer Code CX13N165)

malamoose said:   VIP! Just For You: Save 20% off Your Purchase Today! *Includes your VIP discount (Offer Code CX13N165)

That made all the difference! The shoe and a VIP membership comes out to $105.96 in the cart with free shipping. With 10% CB, that would take me there (with a small price difference because I had to add $1.99 for the VIP membership)

Anyone know what is the difference between New Balance 990's and 993's? I always get 993's / 992's and these look the same, but if there is any physical differences, I'd rather stick to what my foot is used to.

Whoops -- yep, I should've included the link/code and noticed it was for women, too. Rookie mistake. Thanks for pitching in, everyone!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014