• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Anyone get this working with Win 7 pairing? I can't seem to get this discoverable on my Lenovo 570. Lateset driver...etc and it works with my HP bluetooth mouse. This sad, can't even get its own brands to sync.

There's a small button on the bottom between the power switch and the battery door under a Bluetooth logo, you need to power on the keyboard, make sure your laptop is discoverable, then hit that button and pair it up.

optical said:   Anyone get this working with Win 7 pairing? I can't seem to get this discoverable on my Lenovo 570. Lateset driver...etc and it works with my HP bluetooth mouse. This sad, can't even get its own brands to sync.

UPSGuy said:   There's a small button on the bottom between the power switch and the battery door under a Bluetooth logo, you need to power on the keyboard, make sure your laptop is discoverable, then hit that button and pair it up.

That's what I did, turn on the keyboard and press that button. Once the keyboard light was flashing, what I think blue and red, it was no problem to pair it up. Typing this reply with the Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000 on Windows 7 right now. I haven't had a problem pairing it with anything I own yet.

Anyone of know of a good way to to press the send key on the IPAD messaging app with just the keyboard? (Facebook app specifically)

expired said:   Anyone of know of a good way to to press the send key on the IPAD messaging app with just the keyboard? (Facebook app specifically)
For Android there is a cheap app "External Keyboard Helper Pro" that is $2.53 right now, doesn't require rooted access. However the only working solutions I read about for ipad do require jailbreaking, Cydia "Bluetooth Keyboard Helper" Tweak is one. There are probably others, I'm not an ipad wiz really.

I got in on the keyboard and mouse -- actually got the 6000 mouse for $9.99. Love both, but I'm disappointed because I can't get the keyboard to connect to this iMito Android TV stick that I bought a couple of months ago. I have the stick in discovery mode and the keyboard flashes, but they never connect.

TRex23 said:   I got in on the keyboard and mouse -- actually got the 6000 mouse for $9.99. Love both, but I'm disappointed because I can't get the keyboard to connect to this iMito Android TV stick that I bought a couple of months ago. I have the stick in discovery mode and the keyboard flashes, but they never connect.
Can't test it since I dom't have a iMito Android TV stick. But it paired just fine with my android 4.1.2 Jellybean phone.

This deal still on??

Yes, if you can find them. Seems like select microsoft keyboards, mice, and webcams. Have them price check the items for you as some are not price right.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014