QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000, $12.99+tax B&M Office Depot, YMMV could be OOS

First page
1 of 4
SpacelySprockets
3/16/13 11:44 AM
Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000 on Microsoft web site

Just got back from Office Depot. Got a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000 for $12.99 plus tax, $37 off. Searching for it on their web site only gives "Item 352894, Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000 Black, is not available for purchase at this time." so this is in-store only and maybe a close-out. Includes two AAA batteries but no bluetooth adapter. It paired easily with my Galaxy S3, iPad and HP touchpad. I'm using it right now in fact to type this post. There were about six of them at my store. Pretty nice little bluetooth keyboard if you need one, or more, YMMV as it could be out of stock in your area. There are inventory checkes like this one you can use to increase your chances of finding a store with stock.
WikiPost
3/16/13 11:44 AM
Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 5000 [ image/jpeg - 35.65kB ]
kevpriest
3/16/13 7:16 PM
Confirmed at my Office Depot (East Cobb, Georgia) and they had plenty on the shelf. They also had the Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 5000 for $9.99, so I got a couple of those as well. Also, the 720p Webcam (5000 series, also) was clearance for 17.99 (but I got the last one at that store) and they had some reasonable cheap wireless sets from Microsoft as well. The "Comfort Curve" wired keyboard was marked down to $15 from $49.99, but honestly I wouldn't have paid that much for it.
SpacelySprockets
3/16/13 7:41 PM
Glad you found all that, my store didn't have much else left. If you can provide the item numbers for what you found would make it easier for others to look up in the inventory tool. Congrats!
jschuman
3/16/13 8:51 PM
SpacelySprockets said:   

There are inventory checkes like this one you can use to increase your chances of finding a store with stock.

Green just for this inventory checker.
kevpriest
3/16/13 9:30 PM
SpacelySprockets said:   

Glad you found all that, my store didn't have much else left. If you can provide the item numbers for what you found would make it easier for others to look up in the inventory tool. Congrats!

Bluetooth Mouse = 232828
Webcam = 124596
Bluetooth Keyboard = 352894
coolbreeze
3/16/13 10:27 PM
Got one today as well. Not bad for the price!
ocellaris83
3/16/13 11:58 PM
ill have to go tomorrow and see what they got left!
it says theyre in stock so who knows
UPSGuy
3/17/13 1:06 AM
Green for you OP.

I found two listed at my local store, I went over and some eBay jockey from Federal Way had put most of the Microsoft clearance items "on reserve", had a table full of it set aside for him to pick up.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't make it in to buy it before the 24h limit was up. I bought both of his "reserved" Bluetooth keyboards, and suggested to the manager that other people might want to buy what was left. (Looked like more keyboards, some touch mice, webcams, etc.)

He had the stocker putting the stuff back on the shelves when I left.
bargainron
3/17/13 7:11 AM
Got a couple of the Keyboards in Frisco, TX. Good thing the shelf did not have a price sticker.

Also, there were some great Microsoft webcams on ridiculous clearance.
First page
1 of 4
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.