• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw in local (MA) Target. YMMV.

Same set currently on sale at T-Mobile for $180 with $50 refill card.

Android 2.3 with front and back camera.

Not bad for a cheap prepaid phone.

Member Summary

T-Mobile Samsung Exhitib II 4G Prepaid Kit
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Looked at mine, they were certainly removed from the shelves but no sign of them anywhere in Milwaukee

darwina (Mar. 22, 2013 @ 10:11a) |

The Exhibit2 was rebranded with the Galaxy name. Even the original Exhibit2's now say Galaxy Exhibit 4G after a firmware... (more)

NoBoB (Mar. 22, 2013 @ 10:42a) |

none in all the targets in San Diego from Mira Mesa down to Chula Vista/Eastlake

poop cause i need to upgrade my phone bu... (more)

harrybosco (Mar. 22, 2013 @ 11:33a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

all sold out in the Twin Cities, MN

DPCI 080-02-0047

How to find whether it's avaialble in local store or not?

Which store in mass did you see it at??

This phone (I've had for 5 months) does not deserve to be called "cheap." It is a great phone; the only weakness is a short battery life for incessant power users. The display is great, along with the voice quality. It has a 1 GHz processor and seldom stutters; without the crap that Tmobile installs (root it!) it apparently doesn't ever do that either. I'd throw down $70 in a heartbeat for this as a backup if I could find it. With a $50 prepaid card this is free. What else you want??

Sandra1900 said:   Which store in mass did you see it at??

Leominster.

OOS in all the MA and NH stoes I've called...nice score OP.

In which store did you get it in MA?

thsze said:   Saw in local (MA) Target. YMMV.

Same set currently on sale at T-Mobile for $180 with $50 refill card.

Android 2.3 with front and back camera.

Not bad for a cheap prepaid phone.


Where did you find in MA? I called almost all stores in MA. None has in stock.

OP stated (s)he got the phone at the Leominster, MA location. I actually had my sister who lives there go there to confirm the OOS status that I was given verbally over the phone; there were none available.

I've found all OOS in central/eastern MA and southern NH stores I've called.

They have 4 or 5 on the shelf at the target in Center Twp, pa 15061 at the clearance price

I called them 25 minutes ago. OOS. Thanks for the tip though.

blawson327 said:   They have 4 or 5 on the shelf at the target in Center Twp, pa 15061 at the clearance price

None in Watertown, MA

I can't seem to find any inventory checker where that DCPI # will work...hmmmm...

Found four in stock in Fenton, MI but the price on them was marked as $114.98. Anyone know if different stores have different clearance pricing with Target?

WTF with the red? Why? As*holes.

rsshack said:   Found four in stock in Fenton, MI but the price on them was marked as $114.98. Anyone know if different stores have different clearance pricing with Target?

From what you say, they do

does it comes with free 50$ refill card?

JB137 said:   does it comes with free 50$ refill card?

Yes, and a Ferrari free after rebate.

The OP clearly says Target=phone only, T-Mobile= with refill card at much higher price.

Visited a Target in the D/FW area. The phone was on clearance for 160 and change.

DarthEnol said:   WTF with the red? Why?

You are not supposed to call the stores. That is why you got the red. If it is a good deal you tip off the employees. They say it is OOS, and hide it for themselves or their buddies.

Not pointing a finger at you "ryryfree":

Clearance items are YMMV in its highest form...how is one supposed to find out if there are any in 'x' store (outside of driving to 'x' B&M's)?

Plus, I posted that I had my sister go to the B&M Target in Leominster to confirm that there were none left. Doubtful that the Target employees are hoarding these phones...not like they're top of the line Android or Apple products. Plus, according to other posts, the prices were higher at other locations.

The self appointed etiquette Gestapos that think they know everything around here suck.

ryryfree said:   DarthEnol said:   WTF with the red? Why?

You are not supposed to call the stores. That is why you got the red. If it is a good deal you tip off the employees. They say it is OOS, and hide it for themselves or their buddies.

DarthEnol said:   Not pointing a finger at you "ryryfree":

Clearance items are YMMV in its highest form...how is one supposed to find out if there are any in 'x' store (outside of driving to 'x' B&M's)?

Plus, I posted that I had my sister go to the B&M Target in Leominster to confirm that there were none left. Doubtful that the Target employees are hoarding these phones...not like they're top of the line Android or Apple products. Plus, according to other posts, the prices were higher at other locations.

The self appointed etiquette Gestapos that think they know everything around here suck.

ryryfree said:   DarthEnol said:   WTF with the red? Why?

You are not supposed to call the stores. That is why you got the red. If it is a good deal you tip off the employees. They say it is OOS, and hide it for themselves or their buddies.

When I worked at target I always did. And would hide whatever I was buying until I went on break or got off. These would be one of those i would hide. Being that there selling on eBay for $160 right now.

ryryfree said:   DarthEnol said:   WTF with the red? Why?

You are not supposed to call the stores. That is why you got the red. If it is a good deal you tip off the employees. They say it is OOS, and hide it for themselves or their buddies.

Not always the case.

I found one at our local Target on clearance for $160.98 - no deal.

i found 2 in local target for $114

Khayal said:   i found 2 in local target for $114
Is it true? But I didnt find it.

I have one of these phones. It is terrible. Someone can have mine for $50.

DarthEnol said:   ...not like they're top of the line Android or Apple products.

Yet you are calling every store in the state to get one.

bhoup said:   ryryfree said:   DarthEnol said:   WTF with the red? Why?

You are not supposed to call the stores. That is why you got the red. If it is a good deal you tip off the employees. They say it is OOS, and hide it for themselves or their buddies.

Not always the case.


It is almost always the case when the deal is really good and there's money to be had on eBay.

I didn't call "every store in the state to get one". Couldn't care less about this phone for me; was looking for a relative.

Have anything else brilliant to add?

mpattdu said:   DarthEnol said:   ...not like they're top of the line Android or Apple products.

Yet you are calling every store in the state to get one.

kychao said:   I found one at our local Target on clearance for $160.98 - no deal.

There are multiple stickers - it was originally @229.99. Then it was marked down to $160.98. Then to $114.98. Then to $68.98.

Sounds like different stores have different mark down schedules. So maybe in a few weeks your store(s) will continue to mark down.

oos locally

great price for a good phone if you can find it, with some caveats: I have this phone and I wanted to second the comment about poor battery life if you are a power user. the screen is also very small for texting if you have large hands. it's also pretty thin and the casing is smooth, which is nice but as a result, it slips out of the hand constantly (other people on this forum have mentioned this in previous threads) so you'll probably want to invest in a case and the choices are fairly limited for cases. navigation freezes on me constantly both in NY and LA. i have to back out of the app and start again while driving and then it's fine but will freeze minutes later. not sure if this is a navigation problem or Exhibit problem but i didn't have this problem on my Virgin LG Optimus. i brought it into Tmobile and they claim it's caused by my driving where the network is spotty but since it didn't happen on my Virgin (Sprint) in NY, i find this hard to believe (Sprint is fairly crap in NY).

Thanks OP. I Just got the last one in Mt. Vernon, NY. The employee said it was a great deal and that he was hoping to get it for himself!!

Melly777 said:   DarthEnol said:   Not pointing a finger at you "ryryfree":

Clearance items are YMMV in its highest form...how is one supposed to find out if there are any in 'x' store (outside of driving to 'x' B&M's)?

Plus, I posted that I had my sister go to the B&M Target in Leominster to confirm that there were none left. Doubtful that the Target employees are hoarding these phones...not like they're top of the line Android or Apple products. Plus, according to other posts, the prices were higher at other locations.

The self appointed etiquette Gestapos that think they know everything around here suck.

ryryfree said:   DarthEnol said:   WTF with the red? Why?

You are not supposed to call the stores. That is why you got the red. If it is a good deal you tip off the employees. They say it is OOS, and hide it for themselves or their buddies.

When I worked at target I always did. And would hide whatever I was buying until I went on break or got off. These would be one of those i would hide. Being that there selling on eBay for $160 right now.

DarthEnol said:   I called them 25 minutes ago. OOS. Thanks for the tip though.

blawson327 said:   They have 4 or 5 on the shelf at the target in Center Twp, pa 15061 at the clearance price


I think it's cool that the target employees lied to you as I am at this target and there are several phones left at this price. Another reason why not to call.. Clearance YMMV deals are best investigated in person

Just want people to know that the DPCI is for both Samsung Galaxy Exhibit and Samsung Exhibit 2 prepaid tmobile phones.

Comparison:

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3968&idPhone2=4277

HavenguyZ said:   Just want people to know that the DPCI is for both Samsung Galaxy Exhibit and Samsung Exhibit 2 prepaid tmobile phones.

Comparison:

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3968&idPhone2=4277

The Exhibit II got rebranded as the Exhibit 4G with a different packaging (I've purchased one of each), not to be confused with the older Exhibit. Hopefully the DPCI is referring to the Exhibit 4G.

I run the SlimBean ROM on ours and would happily get another one as a backup at $69!

Skipping 8 Messages...
dircom said:   DPCI 080-02-0047

none in all the targets in San Diego from Mira Mesa down to Chula Vista/Eastlake

poop cause i need to upgrade my phone but i wont be eligible for the lowest price discount cause im about to sign up for the best value family plan. poop poop poop and poop on a stick.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014