• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Went to a store, found it and asked an employee to help me get it as they were locked. The employee was surprised that it was this low and would have gotten it himself if he knew about. THAT'S THE REASON WHY YOU DONT CALL! If you're lazy and dont want to find it in store, let go of it so someone more deserving can have it.

unmesh said:   HavenguyZ said:   Just want people to know that the DPCI is for both Samsung Galaxy Exhibit and Samsung Exhibit 2 prepaid tmobile phones.

Comparison:

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3968&idPhone2=4277

The Exhibit II got rebranded as the Exhibit 4G with a different packaging (I've purchased one of each), not to be confused with the older Exhibit. Hopefully the DPCI is referring to the Exhibit 4G.

I run the SlimBean ROM on ours and would happily get another one as a backup at $69!



So is the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G and Samsung Exhibit 2 4G both the same then ?

bewley said:   great price for a good phone if you can find it, with some caveats: I have this phone and I wanted to second the comment about poor battery life if you are a power user. the screen is also very small for texting if you have large hands. it's also pretty thin and the casing is smooth, which is nice but as a result, it slips out of the hand constantly (other people on this forum have mentioned this in previous threads) so you'll probably want to invest in a case and the choices are fairly limited for cases. navigation freezes on me constantly both in NY and LA. i have to back out of the app and start again while driving and then it's fine but will freeze minutes later. not sure if this is a navigation problem or Exhibit problem but i didn't have this problem on my Virgin LG Optimus. i brought it into Tmobile and they claim it's caused by my driving where the network is spotty but since it didn't happen on my Virgin (Sprint) in NY, i find this hard to believe (Sprint is fairly crap in NY).

Amazon has a nifty $3 rubberized case that cures the slippage. I haven't noticed a nav glitch in metro Dallas area. Flip the phone sideways and then the buttons get big with lots of space between them.

HavenguyZ said:   unmesh said:   HavenguyZ said:   Just want people to know that the DPCI is for both Samsung Galaxy Exhibit and Samsung Exhibit 2 prepaid tmobile phones.

Comparison:

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3968&idPhone2=4277

The Exhibit II got rebranded as the Exhibit 4G with a different packaging (I've purchased one of each), not to be confused with the older Exhibit. Hopefully the DPCI is referring to the Exhibit 4G.

I run the SlimBean ROM on ours and would happily get another one as a backup at $69!



So is the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G and Samsung Exhibit 2 4G both the same then ?


YES, same phone !! "Exhibit" name alone is the original phone.

lexcurat said:   HavenguyZ said:   unmesh said:   HavenguyZ said:   Just want people to know that the DPCI is for both Samsung Galaxy Exhibit and Samsung Exhibit 2 prepaid tmobile phones.

Comparison:

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3968&idPhone2=4277

The Exhibit II got rebranded as the Exhibit 4G with a different packaging (I've purchased one of each), not to be confused with the older Exhibit. Hopefully the DPCI is referring to the Exhibit 4G.

I run the SlimBean ROM on ours and would happily get another one as a backup at $69!



So is the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G and Samsung Exhibit 2 4G both the same then ?


YES, same phone !! "Exhibit" name alone is the original phone.


Thanks.

Did not know that.

Was the original name of the phone Exhibit 2 or Galaxy Exhibit 4G ?

Looked at mine, they were certainly removed from the shelves but no sign of them anywhere in Milwaukee

HavenguyZ said:   Was the original name of the phone Exhibit 2 or Galaxy Exhibit 4G ?

The Exhibit2 was rebranded with the Galaxy name. Even the original Exhibit2's now say Galaxy Exhibit 4G after a firmware update a few months back.

dircom said:   DPCI 080-02-0047

none in all the targets in San Diego from Mira Mesa down to Chula Vista/Eastlake

poop cause i need to upgrade my phone but i wont be eligible for the lowest price discount cause im about to sign up for the best value family plan. poop poop poop and poop on a stick.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014