• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Receipt (369.82kB)
Disclaimer
I found a sticker on one of the clearance tables in my local store. It was for a box of 500 No. 10 Security Envelopes. Clearance price of $3.00 per box. I didn't see any on the clearance tables and none in the envelope aisle. I asked at the service counter and the guy said they're probably all gone since he only placed 3 boxes there earlier. I looked again in the envelope aisle and saw a case of 5 boxes high up on the top shelf. I'm guessing this is in-store clearance only and it may be nationwide. Online price is $24.99

Here's the online link for reference only: link

The item / sku # is: 871072

The store inventory checker seems to work with this item: check store inventory

Good luck

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

"Aisle"

Been like this for quite some time.

anyplace said:   "Aisle"

Been like this for quite some time.

Thanks. I thought my spelling looked odd

Good price if you can find them in store. I'm still working off the 10,000 envelopes I bought 3 years ago when they had them on "Dollar Days" or whatever they called it. With online billpay, all I ever need envelopes for these days are MIR's and for sorting grocery coupons. Anyone want some spare envelopes?

I saw these in one of my stores as well.
I was very tempted but like labboypro I still have >1500 envelopes from a previous deal.
With software rebates dying I probably have enough for at least 5 yrs if not longer.

my4mainecoons said:   I saw these in one of my stores as well.
I was very tempted but like labboypro I still have >1500 envelopes from a previous deal.
With software rebates dying I probably have enough for at least 5 yrs if not longer.

I am almost done with the 500 envelopes I purchased in 1991 from Sam's Club. Yep, over 20 years and 6 moves later...

20 yrs for 500 envelopes? You're not mailing enough rebates.

No or low inventory everywhere close enough ... not gonna spend time or effort w/o conf though need envelopes due to dwindling easy online rebates and increasing MIRs now-a-days

invisible said:   No or low inventory everywhere close enough ... not gonna spend time or effort w/o conf though need envelopes due to dwindling easy online rebates and increasing MIRs now-a-days

When a product reaches clearance, it's either "low inventory" or not in stock. Low inventory could mean 20 boxes or just 1 box.

thanks, picked up one today.

Thanks OP, just picked some up.

Thanks, picked a couple up for school.

For those of you that already purchased, can you describe the "Gummed closure with V-flap?" Can these envelopes be peeled opened once they're sealed and then resealed again? That's not a feature I want.

OP: How do you plan on using those 2500 envelopes?

jaymez619 said:   For those of you that already purchased, can you describe the "Gummed closure with V-flap?" Can these envelopes be peeled opened once they're sealed and then resealed again? That's not a feature I want.

2500 rebates

I'd only get 1250 rebates out of them. I always put the envelope in the printer the wrong way the first try. I think my printer has the feature of randomly orienting the image.

NM

blueribb said:   jaymez619 said:   For those of you that already purchased, can you describe the "Gummed closure with V-flap?" Can these envelopes be peeled opened once they're sealed and then resealed again? That's not a feature I want.

2500 rebates

Green.

(BTW, no inventory for these in Allentown PA.)

Sunrise, FL
Store has 20 boxes.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014