• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Bic ALL-BLUE
Disclaimer
This Hot Deal is for those who like the bold pens but don't want to get stuck with the green and red and purple(?) pens that come with the 8 'assorted colors' BIC Velocity deal posted elsewhere. I don't know about you, but aside from on St. Patrick's Day, I'm not inclined to use green pens for anything and you'll have lost your green pens by the time the next St. Patrick's Day rolls around!

LINK to one dozen blue-only bold pens

Member Summary

BIC Velocity Ballpoint Pens
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

repost

pickone said:   repost

My search didn't show a repost...but, then again, FW has the worst search engine for it's site I've ever seen, no lie...

As for the pens, nice price, but I prefer the Profile Elite or Profile. Wally world is best place to get these. But thanks for the deal, some will be helped...

pickone said:   repost

I suggest that you use your eyes before you engage your fingers. This was an entirely separate product, in a different amount for a different price.

Green for GreenTrash for helping me save some green and providing an alternative to the Staples green (and pink and purple and orange and...) pen deal on this Saint Patrick's Day!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014