• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Frys have the AT&T Fusion 2 GoPhone (Huawei u8665) on sale for $39.99 until Thursday. Currently showing as available at B&M but out-of-stock online, but that could change by Thursday.

Yes, it's no Galaxy S4, and it's Android 2.3.7 only, but I've been using one for a few weeks and for $40 it's a great phone. Works with standard AT&T, and unlock codes are available on eBay for about $6.

Linky-thingy

Member Summary

AT&T Fusion 2 GoPhone
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Larger pic
Thanks Squonk
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In stock online, OOS for stores nearest me (within 80 miles). Battery life issues...

Squonk said:   In stock online, OOS for stores nearest me (within 80 miles). Battery life issues...

I see instore only
and yes in stock Wlisonville Oregon

Yesterday was online and in-store. Today it's instore only which I presume means they sold out online, but it's not uncommon for them to get more stock by the end of the week.

CA Bay area stores were all in stock when I posted, but all out-of-stock now...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014