• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
March Special - Free Raspberry Ketones with purchase.

Wonder Labs is giving a free bottle of Raspberry Ketones with a purchase of their 2 pack of Garcinia or 3 pack of Green coffee bean extract. You also get free shipping on your entire order when you buy this.

Member Summary

Free bottle of Raspberry Ketones
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

WonderLabs.com offer
Thanks xobyte
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a super deal if the product does in fact have what the label says, 50% Chlorogenic Acid. Without the 50% Chlorogenic Acid it is pretty much a waste of money.

We pay $19.19 for a bottle of 60 400mg caps, top name brand with known Chlorogenic Acid content and Svetol. 300mg GCBE and 100mg Svetol GCBE.

These do not have Svetol.

They have some that do have Svetol Text but the value is much different. It says 90 400mg caps is a 30 day supply but the daily dosage should be 1600mg (2 of the caps in the op). So the Sevtol ones are actually only a 45 day supply at a per month price of ~$36.

from Dr. Lindsay Duncan
First, look for a pure Green Coffee Bean capsule supplement – I suggest 400mg vegetarian capsules. Read the label carefully, look under “other ingredients” and make sure it does NOT contain cellulose, stearates, silica or any additional fillers. I do not recommend the tablet form.
To achieve the best results, you should take a minimum of 800 mg at least 30 minutes before each meal at least two times per day. Because Green Coffee is a food and no harmful side effects were reported in the study, I suggest taking 2 capsules before every meal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014