• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
GNC has Muscle Milk on sale for $49.99, but all of the flavors on sale, except for Cookies and Creme are "Hot deal" and won't take additional discounts.

Log into your Discover Card account, go to CashBack, and Shop Discover. Choose GNC LiveWell click on the link there.

Make sure you are logged out of your GNC account.

Find Muscle Milk Cookies and Creme Add to Cart.

New code is LUCKYGNC25 takes 25% off or $12.50 off and 15% or $5.62 for new lower total of $31.87

If you have Shoprunner, log in for free shipping, if not, add another tub to get free ground shipping.

Before anyone makes a smart ass comment: If you are clicking on the title "Muscle Milk" you already know what this is, and what it is for. If you don't, read up on it. It is not your average whey.

It has fats, and it is sweetened with Sucralose (Splenda). If you have problems with it, move on. If you don't know how Sucralose is different from other sweeteners, educate your self.

Member Summary

Muscle Milk Cookies and Creme 5 lbs
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

LUCKYGNC25 takes off 25% instead and makes this even better.

DontTreadOnMe said:   LUCKYGNC25 takes off 25% instead and makes this even better.

Was just about to update with the new code. You meat me to it.

I tried ordering Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein and the website wouldn't let me even though it should have been applicable. (Some flavors are and some aren't.) I was able to get the transaction through by doing it over the phone. YMMV.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014