9-day Tour of China+flights for $999

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
9-day Tour of China+flights for $999

This look like a great deal for those who want to tour china and have the time.

travel through SFO on April 5 to April 13 is only $999.

I think add-on airfare from other city is another $250. Visa is extra $140.

http://www.livingsocial.com/escapes/614232-9-day-tour-of-china-f...

LivingSocial
See LivingSocial discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

9-day Tour of China+flights
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • LivingSocial Coupons:
    LABORDAY20
    20% off any order (expires 9/2/14 2:59am)
    Max savings $50; Restrictions apply
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If anyone is in Japan it costs only $750 from there. Friend living there contacted LivingSocial about price.

OMG, you can not look at the offer until the harvest your eMail addy....
I dare not post the one I gave, it has some 4 letter words in it.

Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Four Points by Sheraton Beijing, One Night at Grand Metropark Hotel Suzhou, One Night at Crowne Plaza Hangzhou Xanadu Resort, and Two Nights at Renaissance Shanghai Putuo Hotel

The MRE is free of charge during your visit.

Better go before they bomb us.....

The air is polluted in China... Why people still want to go there?

It's a great deal. Just be ready to resist purchasing all the great values of goods that will be presented to you along the tour. They do a good job of presentation and making you think it's such a good deal when you go home with all these stuff that you may never have purchased otherwise. The tour that I went on saw some great historical sites. They are worth way more than the price of admission. The only downer is that most of the ancient artifacts on display at all these historical locations were mostly replicas. They will explain that most originals were destroyed during the cultural revolution.

"Want it for free? Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!"

Now that's worth it this time...

Scenario: You want to travel with your significant other and another couple. Buy three, get four! Another thousand bucks saved!

GWBush said:   It's a great deal. Just be ready to resist purchasing all the great values of goods that will be presented to you along the tour. They do a good job of presentation and making you think it's such a good deal when you go home with all these stuff that you may never have purchased otherwise. The tour that I went on saw some great historical sites. They are worth way more than the price of admission. The only downer is that most of the ancient artifacts on display at all these historical locations were mostly replicas. They will explain that most originals were destroyed during the cultural revolution.

We did a guided tour there about 5 years ago. The guides were great, but the tours were interesting... eat all you want, drink lots of free alcohol, then right next door or just downstairs is the factory where they make the stuff and on the way out back to the bus is the showroom floor where you can buy it all. Silk from Suzhou is one of our best memories there though. I went with Smartours, not sure about this group. Who is it through?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014