Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Klipsch x10
Thanks BubbaX
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thank you.

Keep discounting...

This price seems pretty stable at 89.99 now. I ordered a pair, received them today, and I'm very impressed. These are a no-brainer at this price. Reputed to be the most comfortable pair of in-ear monitors available. I'd call these the perfect airplane headphones, as they don't have the bulk of active noise cancellation phones, yet provide a quiet experience due to isolation. By far, these are the smallest pair of canalphones I own (out of 5 or six pair). Bass is good and highs are pleasantly smooth. Very enjoyable.

Check out the threads on head-fi.org. Buy directly from Amazon.com. Some reports of inferior knock-offs from marketplace sellers (don't know which ones).

Bought at Christmas time, above reviewer nails it. best earphones i've ever though about getting.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014