• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Parthenon Cookbook: Great Mediterranean Recipes from the Heart of Chicago's Greektown [Kindle Edition] - was $24.95

Camille Stagg (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004S7BL4U

Publication Date: March 1, 2009

9 Reviews ★★★★★

This collection of terrific Greek recipes, from old favorites to unique house specialties, is also a tribute to the oldest restaurant in Chicago's fabled Greektown, a landmark innovator of legendary dishes like saganaki and the first gyros in Chicago. Filled with colorful history and lush photographs, the book features 40 of the restaurantís most popular recipes from all courses, appetizers to desserts. They include Feta a la Soto, Marathon Salad with Shrimp, Moussaka, Sokolatina, and more. In addition, Greek wine pairings are included as well as full Greek dinner menus with tips for entertaining.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

cookbook
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great! Thanks OP.

Lived in Greece for two years. Miss the food. Hope this has some yummy recipes. Thanks. In for 1!

Thanks.

I nearly missed this deal. Such deals should be posted to the free kindle books thread and those who are interested can subscribe to it.

lostvampire said:   I nearly missed this deal. Such deals should be posted to the free kindle books thread and those who are interested can subscribe to it.

books over $20 are posted under Hot Deals or else i have daily free posts

archena said:    i have daily free posts

Where do you get the daily free posts for Kindle books?

lostvampire said:   archena said:    i have daily free posts

Where do you get the daily free posts for Kindle books?

New post everyday
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1262576/

Multiple sources for free ebooks

Thanks. I went to college in Chicago in the 70's and this brings back memories of outings to Greektown. We ate more often at Diana's than the Parthenon, but both were great.

Thanks.

The way kindle books are posted..I just have time and inclination to simply read the titles!

Thanks op!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014