• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Who's eligible?
Only registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the offer from eBay in My Messages and pay for the item with PayPal are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion Details: The Promotion starts at 8:00AM PT on March 18, 2013, and ends at 7:59AM PT on March 22, 2013. Qualifying purchases* made in eBay Deals are eligible to earn double eBay Bucks.

*Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors which will earn eBay Bucks).

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

Member Summary

ebay bucks (8.43kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I never qualify for any of these.

reddhead said:   I never qualify for any of these.

1. are you registered for eBay Bucks?

2. if so, did you even check your My eBay to see?

Yes and yes. Member since 2000

reddhead said:   Yes and yes. Member since 2000

eBay bucks weren't around in 2000. I assume you mean when you opened your eBay account.

Yep. I'd love to know their criteria.

Open a few more eBay accounts. eBay does NOT limit the number you can have. Have a lot = you get nearly all the offers. (Read somewhere eBay bucks are 1 per person, but I've never had any issues with this.)

rhino850 said:   Open a few more eBay accounts. eBay does NOT limit the number you can have. Have a lot = you get nearly all the offers. (Read somewhere eBay bucks are 1 per person, but I've never had any issues with this.)

Can they all be linked to the same paypal account?

I have two accounts with a LOT of purchases.
No offers have come my way lately.

I've never gotten picked to receive double eB@y Bucks.

notnow said:   I have two accounts with a LOT of purchases.
No offers have come my way lately.

That's probably why. You are already buying a lot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014