• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Prime members get a special coupon code for most Vizio TV's that bring down the price of the TV even further.
For example, the 70" Vizio TV is $1598, but Amazon Prime members can use coupon code PRIMETHR and it goes to $1568.

The coupon code and qualifying Vizio TV's are listed here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1001071971_grl...

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

vizio
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They got back lit (rather than edge lit) large format screens yet?

I'm anxiously awaiting the release of the M series TV's.....the M3D651SV is sold out everywhere including Amazon.

yah WOW, i'm gonna jump on this for $30 discount? NOT

Seriously, the Vizio Razor is a GREAT smart HDTV. I think it's super easy to set up as well, and should be perfect for anyone that wants a dedicated home theater system.

writeboywrite said:   Seriously, the Vizio Razor is a GREAT smart HDTV. I think it's super easy to set up as well, and should be perfect for anyone that wants a dedicated home theater system.

Vizio shill spotted.

No deal here, less then 2% discount with prime. But you made me look, shame on you

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014