• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Aliph Jawbone BIG JAMBOX Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Black White & Red $179.99 + Free Shipping
Aliph Jawbone BIG JAMBOX Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Black White & Red
$179.99
Free Shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310602249104

This is the lowest price i could find!

Sick of hosting parties where the music doesn't travel past the desk your laptop is sitting on? Spend all your time making playlists for making dinner that just sound like buzzing in your ears when you start cooking? Pump up the volume to maximum with the awesome power of the Aliph Jawbone BIG JAMBOX Wireless Bluetooth Speaker. Featuring sound quality so loud and clear only a caps-locked title could capture its wonder, the BIG JAMBOX makes connecting your MP3 player, tablet, phone, or laptop hassle-free and wireless, thanks to easy Bluetooth connection (or 3.5mm plug if you are plugging in that old-school tape deck). With a rechargeable battery that can easily last from dinner to daylight, the ability to update software so your BIG JAMBOX changes with the times, and a whopping 33 foot wireless range, this modern day super-speaker would make your favorite boombox carriers (Radio Raheem and Lloyd Dobler) jealous. It even has a microphone for Bluetooth speakerphone calls!

NOTE: Refurbished items may have slight scratches.

Member Summary

jambox
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nevermind that. Wrong model.

I think they are different. The OP is for the BIG Jambox, which is bigger then the regular Jambox.

Should I be concerned about refurb?

I got this the last time it was on sale, ( i paid more) i use it in my car, as by sound system in broke! it is amazing quality, way better then any car system i have ever had

I got this the last time it was on sale, ( i paid more) i use it in my car, as by sound system in broke! it is amazing quality, way better then any car system i have ever had

Great deal. Thanks OP, i have been eyeing these for a while. On a side note, if someone wants new, Amazon has the white one for 240, which is the lowest I have seen...

your welcome!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014