• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ozeri Pro II Digital Kitchen Scale with Countdown Kitchen Timer,
If you apply Amazon coupon code: EATWELL3, and price will become $11.99 !

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B007TCER2O

- 1g to 12 lbs Capacity
- ships with 2 AAA batteries included

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Ozeri
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazing how all of the Amazon scale deals posted here always come from new members. Merely a coincidence, I am sure.

For those curious about the difference between the Ozeri Pro and Ozeri Pro II, which look almost identical, is the II has a timer, the Pro does not.

Any way to kill the auto-shutoff function?

There are multiple knockoffs for half the price, minus the "timer", which most microwaves and stoves have built in.

shampooguy said:   There are multiple knockoffs for half the price, minus the "timer", which most microwaves and stoves have built in.

So around $5.99? Do you have a link? I bought this generic chinese one from Meritline for $10 and have been very happy with it. I thought I got a good deal but would have jumped on this one if I didn't already have one.

exbat said:   shampooguy said:   There are multiple knockoffs for half the price, minus the "timer", which most microwaves and stoves have built in.

So around $5.99? Do you have a link? I bought this generic chinese one from Meritline for $10 and have been very happy with it. I thought I got a good deal but would have jumped on this one if I didn't already have one.

Here's one I noticed yesterday while looking at another scale deal posted here.

http://www.amazon.com/BestDealUSA-Digital-Kitchen-Postal-Office/...

It appears to be the same one from Meritline.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014