• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I just found the Kinect Sensor for XBox360 - the version with Kinect Adventure Game - at Sam's Club Brick & Mortar ONLY, new in box. I purchased the last one at the Hodgkins, IL store (although their online inventory system still shows it available.) Price was $48.71 + Tax (and if you are not a member, 10% "Guest" fee).

Pricing apparently DOES vary by location, as several other Sam's Club locations in the area (such as Northlake IL) show available at the same price - but Addison, IL shows as available but at $99.98.

The website indicates it is a "View Only" item, so no online ordering for pickup and inventory availability may be inaccurate. Online price is no deal at 109.86+tax.

I also found that my local Microsoft Store was willing to price match for a single unit. (And no, I did not try to combine this with the $25 off $75 coupon if you let them show you MSN.com on a Windows 8 machine) - but I did use it for a separate transaction while I was there.

Here's a link to the Hodgkin's store page:
Price and availability at Hodgkins IL Sams Club

(but please note - they are OUT OF STOCK in Hodgkins, so don't waste your gas. Their online availability is updated nightly, I am told. This could, however, be good for Price Matching at other stores, but YMMV.

Good hunting to you all.

Sams Club
See Sams Club discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Microsoft Kinect for Xbox360
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP but it looks like kind of dead. I went to a Sams' club in Folsom, CA. They were out of stock but the price was $48.71. The lady at the customer service looked in her system, and funny thing was, all the places where it was in stock show up as $99.98, and all the places it was out of stock it showed up as $49.97. I didn't try the next sams club which is a bit too far to go for something that might not work, as it most probably is going to be Managers discretion.

Wel, it's definitely YMMV, but I just picked the last one up at the Woodridge, IL location. Pricing may be set to 48.71 when only one is in store,

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014