• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
While the red version of these were recently $299 with the addition of the dock @1sale, they were refurbished and this item is NIB which means a full 1 year warranty with the added benefit of a 15-day easy return to the store if you decide you don't want it. I have been waiting for a decent price ever since I got the black dock on clearance for $50 at Best Buy about a month ago.

The most recent best price I could find on this item is $278 for a one-day special which Amazon matched at the time.

Linky

Specs:
Warranty Terms - Parts 1 year
Warranty Terms - Labor1 year limited
Height 7.1 inches
Width 10.4 inches
Depth 0.4 inches
Weight 1.4 pounds
Processor Brand NVIDIA
Processor NVIDIA Tegra 3
Processor Speed 1.2GHz
Battery Type Lithium-polymer
Display Type 10-finger multitouch IPS LED (1280 x 800)
Screen Size (Measured Diagonally) 10.1" Size of the screen, in inches, measured diagonally from corner to corner.
System Memory (RAM) 1GB
Type of Memory (RAM) DDR3 SDRAM
Internal Storage Type eMMC
Storage Capacity 16GB
SD Card Slot Yes
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 12-core Front Facing Webcam Pixels 1.2MP
Digital Camera Yes
Digital Camera Pixels 8.0MP
Wi-Fi Built In Yes
Bluetooth-Enabled Yes
Audio ASUS SonicMaster Technology
Speakers Internal
IEEE 1394 FireWire Ports
Battery Life Up to 10Hour
HDMI Output Yes
Touchscreen Yes
Operating System Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Product Depth 0.4"
Drive Capacity 16GB
Built-in Webcam Yes
Operating System Platform Android
UPC 886227295227

Member Summary

ASUS TF300T-A1-BK
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OOS in WI

Green for you OP - also a much better tablet than the Samsung Tab 2 10.1 Refurb that was posted earlier. I went in on the 1SaleADay deal, but had I not, I would be in on this.

scored one at porter ranch best buy in socal. they had 3.

Stores with some left include: (Note: I just did a random sample of midwest and East Coast metro areas to make sure people could still get this)

Cincinnati OH (Western Hills)
Sandusky, OH
Bloomington, IN
BLAKENEY NC
COLUMBIANA MALL SC
TROPICAIRE FL
DADELAND FL
DORAL FL
PINECREST FL
AVENTURA FL
WILLIAMSBURG VA
W BROAD VA
ST CHARLES TOWN CNTR
CAMBRIDGESIDE GALERI
FRAMINGHAM MA
SOLOMON POND MALL

jodietty said:   In for 1 on Amazon. It is $300.
Why would you pay $56 more than the price posted here? Did you at least attempt to get a price match with Amazon? Amazon has had the tablet (blue) for $278 in recent weeks so the price has fluctuated somewhat.

I guess I'm just puzzled why you would pay more than you had to!

ViveLeRoi said:   jodietty said:   In for 1 on Amazon. It is $300.
Why would you pay $56 more than the price posted here? Did you at least attempt to get a price match with Amazon? Amazon has had the tablet (blue) for $278 in recent weeks so the price has fluctuated somewhat.

I guess I'm just puzzled why you would pay more than you had to!

For the same reason people will bid $30 for a $25 gift card on eBay. I just don't know what that reason is.

Tried to add to cart for in store pick up at stores that showed available and it said there was a problem adding to my cart and to try again. Never could get it added to my cart.

Lvscott said:   Tried to add to cart for in store pick up at stores that showed available and it said there was a problem adding to my cart and to try again. Never could get it added to my cart.
I had the same problem. Called BB and they called the store and reserved it for me. Picked it up in the online order lane of the service desk, used $150 in gift cards and rewards points and got the tablet for about $100 out of pocket.

I was told that not being able to add it to the cart for in-store pickup was because it was clearance, but I didn't have a similar problem when I purchased the dock a while back for $50. I was able to add it to the cart and pick it up back then, so it's either a glitch with the system or a new policy designed to ensure first-come, first-served and stop people from hoarding (I can dream...)

Thanks OP, picked up one at W Broad, Richmond, VA, 11 more available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014