• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Microsoft Store
See Microsoft Store discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Inspiron 14z i14z-3003sLV (7.74kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell

DISPLAY | 14.0 in LED (1366 x 768)
PROCESSOR | Intel Core i5-3317U 1.70 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.60 GHz
MEMORY | 6 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
HARD DRIVE SIZE | 500 GB SATA 5400 RPM + 32 GB ExpressCache SSD
OPERATING SYSTEM | Windows 8
PC TYPE | Notebook
OPTICAL DRIVE | 8x DVD+/-RW
MEDIA DRIVE | 3-in-1 memory card reader (SD/MS/MMC)
AUDIO | Skullcandy speakers with Waves MaxxAudio 4
VIDEO | Intel HD Graphics 4000 with shared graphics memory
PORTS | 2 USB 3.0 (1 regular, 1 with PowerShare) HDMI Headphone output/Microphone input combo RJ-45 (10/100/1000) Kensington security lock
BATTERY | 6-cell lithium-ion*
CAMERA | Integrated webcam
WIRELESS | 802.11b/g/n Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) capable (separate adapter required)BLUETOOTH | Yes
DIMENSIONS | 13.66 x 9.45 x 0.83 in (346.96 x 240.03 x 21.00 mm)
WEIGHT | 4.06 lbs (1.84 kg)
COLOR | Silver
OTHER | Model number: i14z-3003sLV
Keyboard travel: 1.2 mm
Touchpad dimensions: 100 x 50 mm

I bought this same computer at Sam's Club at a little less than this. It had Windows 7 on it, with that $15.00 upgrade credit from Dell to upgrade to Windows 8. I upgraded it to Windows 8 and called Dell support for a Bluetooth issue it had. Dell support said I have to pay for support because I upgraded it to Windows 8! I said "fine, I will just return it." Dell sucks.

sesquipedalian said:   I bought this same computer at Sam's Club at a little less than this. It had Windows 7 on it, with that $15.00 upgrade credit from Dell to upgrade to Windows 8. I upgraded it to Windows 8 and called Dell support for a Bluetooth issue it had. Dell support said I have to pay for support because I upgraded it to Windows 8! I said "fine, I will just return it." Dell sucks.

Should have told them fine, but if you pay for support you want an english speaking person who works in the US.

sesquipedalian said:   I bought this same computer at Sam's Club at a little less than this. It had Windows 7 on it, with that $15.00 upgrade credit from Dell to upgrade to Windows 8. I upgraded it to Windows 8 and called Dell support for a Bluetooth issue it had. Dell support said I have to pay for support because I upgraded it to Windows 8! I said "fine, I will just return it." Dell sucks.

Oh that's bizarre. What kind of policy is this. Come on Dell!
No wonder you're on verge of selling yourself.

When can they stop making 1366x768 for 14" and higher? keep upgrading the processor and memory, but not the display

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014